BWR - LiveSkipper

scottmax

Super Anarchist
I am trying to make a list of all of the anarcist sailing in this thing so far I haveSmack

emu16

Sailingkid

bobcheese5

Dramling

Yachtie2k4

www.sailinganarchy.de

faijai

Msafiri

Skapel

When People have not mentioned their boat name I have assumed that they are using their SA name. If this is not correct let us all know.

I am trying to create a race within a race so we can all keep track of each other.
Forgot to add my own boat name

try again

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
nope second, pathtic is it not? I need a girlfriend....btw, you think I can add this to my resume to get a spot as a navigator for a future VOR? ;)
Not if you look at your track. :p :p

It may be just a Gremlin on my system, but when I click on Smack, its track is shown as currently carving a big hole through the south American Jungle!

not sure this is the sort of navigating the VOR boys might want!!!! :lol: :lol:

tri

Melbourne
are you seriously in 4th right now? and tri, i'm right next to you :eek: 893rd
you should be well in front of me now.. between the system shutting down and night time down here i ended up missing the gate and just about hitting brazil... now time to turn around and head back north to the gate and hope i can imporve on 1178 and get back up into the 400...

you should be well in front of me now.. between the system shutting down and night time down here i ended up missing the gate and just about hitting brazil... now time to turn around and head back north to the gate and hope i can imporve on 1178 and get back up into the 400...
yeah I noticed that, but I fell back to 1060ish just now either because someone hacked me or i accidentally clicked 318 instead of ~190 when I last checked....

Kalumder

Hamble, UK
Not if you look at your track. :p :p It may be just a Gremlin on my system, but when I click on Smack, its track is shown as currently carving a big hole through the south American Jungle!

not sure this is the sort of navigating the VOR boys might want!!!! :lol: :lol:
interesting, I am as far away from south american jungle as one can be at the moment. Sure we are playing the same game? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
yeah I noticed that, but I fell back to 1060ish just now either because someone hacked me or i accidentally clicked 318 instead of ~190 when I last checked....
Ive noticed that if you are moving the map around and you get too close to the compass, it can change your heading.

scottmax

Super Anarchist
Ive noticed that if you are moving the map around and you get too close to the compass, it can change your heading.
This may be what has just happened to me. I have spent the last 10 hours sailing in the opposite direction 349. That sux a big one.

Compared to the other VS games I have been in this is very agricultural. (spell?).

I guess I need to just keep on plugging along and hope for the best.

Back down to 1440 and behind you Cranky. You are now my target to try to get past.

My finish goal is to crack the top 1000 still.

Swanno

Super Anarchist
G'day

I am racing under the name Syrenka. Lost internet for three nights after forgetting about the race. Have been wrecked three times and got up to 1500th spot but after getting stuck too far east i am now really screwed. Sitting in 1980th spot and have clawed up a few places over the last day as I am coming into the second gate on a bit of a better angle but still have around 600 miles to the islands...

the forcast of stronger winds to the east lied. I am now stuck doing 11 knots on a shitty reach.

its wierd that you guys in like 1500ish are back at the canaries because, at least before i started sailing backwards, there were like 5-600 people reasonably close to me, so like 400-900 or something, but apparently it's much more spread out in the back.....

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
Watch out Cranky about to do a buffalo girl on you :p

Only if you can hook into that slot between the weather pattern that is drifting east as we speak.

Even then its a long way round :p

PS - did a Dramling (ie sailed back along my track) for a couple of hours yesterday so you could catch up !!!

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
i think i am catching up yet again (but extremely slowly :( )!! 2496

there is about 200 places between me and the next person and he doesn't look to be that far infront so hopefully by the end of the day i should have caught up a fair few boats. sailingkid is the next anarchist infront of me and he is 2018.

Skalpel

Australia
I am trying to make a list of all of the anarcist sailing in this thing so far I haveSmack

emu16

Sailingkid

bobcheese5

Dramling

Yachtie2k4

www.sailinganarchy.de

faijai

Msafiri

Skapel

When People have not mentioned their boat name I have assumed that they are using their SA name. If this is not correct let us all know.

I am trying to create a race within a race so we can all keep track of each other.
scottmax,

I'm greedy, got 3 boats racing. All missed the start.

skalpel; 1516 moskito; 2949 wing; 3405. (wife sailing wing)

Please add "bigpat" to your list. SA mate of mine that I'm racing against with Moskito.

How you going to do the scoring?

Will the ED offer some loot?

We all should get a BWR fleecy!!!!

skalpel