BWR - LiveSkipper

roca

Anarchist
italy
hi,

i'm around 1440 too. roca74 is the boat name. people close to me can post their boat names so we can add some excitement to the race?

thanks

ciao

scottmax

Super Anarchist
Nice to know I have my own move now :p
I to was a victim of the Dramling for a 10 hour period. It really sux.

I am slipping back places now but I am hoping I am loosing a few now for a big gain in a few days. Back in 1540 spot now. Have lost 200 places over the last couple of days I hope to get them back.

I still have you in my site Cranky don't let up or rest :p

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
I to was a victim of the Dramling for a 10 hour period. It really sux.
I am slipping back places now but I am hoping I am loosing a few now for a big gain in a few days. Back in 1540 spot now. Have lost 200 places over the last couple of days I hope to get them back.

I still have you in my site Cranky don't let up or rest :p

A "courageous" move

I reckon that the way you are going, you will end up the wrong side of the system, but good luck in any event!

CC

Skalpel

Australia
looks like there's a lot of wind at the top side of the system but then of course it drops till you get to the other side. :(
Another new move is the "Nevo"

nevo.jpg

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
i miss judged the angle i needed, by about 5 degrees if that and sailed outside the brazil gate :( probably lost 50-60 places, but not as many as sailingkid has looking at his track lol!!! now in 2293 spot and crawling back, about 1 place every 20mins. should have me up leading in a few weeks maybe lol.

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
i miss judged the angle i needed, by about 5 degrees if that and sailed outside the brazil gate :( probably lost 50-60 places, but not as many as sailingkid has looking at his track lol!!! now in 2293 spot and crawling back, about 1 place every 20mins. should have me up leading in a few weeks maybe lol.
Yeah,

thought sailingkid was trying to tie his shoes around the gate!

:lol: :lol:

Haji

Super Anarchist
Woolwich, Maine
This darn game is pretty addicting.

I wasn't going to enter...then started 5 days late (Nov 16) in order to talk someone through it over the phone. Now I'm hooked. Made it up to 585 so far.

So far it's definitely easier than doing it for real... :lol:

Sailingkid

Super Anarchist
Yeah,thought sailingkid was trying to tie his shoes around the gate!

:lol: :lol:
yeah that was really really annoying! <_< im moving up in the world! 17 places in 18 hours! :D so far i dont have all the anarchists on my display, just the ones i know im ahead of, yachtie2k4 and yachtson. ive also got my brother on display but hes a fair way back. :) I might ad a few more people soon though. cant wait til the southern ocean!

EDIT: now i have most of you on display.

Last edited by a moderator:

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
from what i read in the forums concerning it, from what i understand, as long as you pass between them you should be ok.

like this, i got this from here

hq9jb2b_gates_cross.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: