BWR - LiveSkipper

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
Hey Dramling, that bloody gate is proving difficult to get to.

Weather is conspiring against us.

Meanwhile, Smack is rolling on through the southern ocean.

Bastard!

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
lol sailing kid. your now in 2249th and im in 2247th!!!

ahh ok Capt Cranky i see what you mean. it was more aimed at dramling, he seems to be heading back to pass through the gate even though he has passed it and should be going onto the next gate.

ColinG

Super Anarchist
Sydney, AUS
lol sailing kid. your now in 2249th and im in 2247th!!!ahh ok Capt Cranky i see what you mean. it was more aimed at dramling, he seems to be heading back to pass through the gate even though he has passed it and should be going onto the next gate.

Ssshhhh! Don't tell him!

Sailingkid

Super Anarchist
Stupid wind shifts. If i had all day to sit in my office playing liveskipper i wouldnt of missed that wind shift and got stuck head to wind. Also you guys are older and more expeireinced so that explains alot. ;) :angry:

No, I'm trying to get to the breeze too. I noticed Monday morning that I was being chased by a high and there was a lot of breeze down south so hopefully I can get there and then get the ride around antarctica at 25 kts soon

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
No, I'm trying to get to the breeze too. I noticed Monday morning that I was being chased by a high and there was a lot of breeze down south so hopefully I can get there and then get the ride around antarctica at 25 kts soon
ok now i see what you are doing, before your boat was to close to where you changed directions and it looked like the boat was heading back towards the gate but no forwards progress.

oh and sk, i don't sit in no office, although i do start at 7am so i get up at like 620 to check my boat then when i get home at anywhere after 345pm, from then onwards i don't have anything to do at my place except the net so i am in the same boat as you.

scottmax

Super Anarchist
ok now i see what you are doing, before your boat was to close to where you changed directions and it looked like the boat was heading back towards the gate but no forwards progress.oh and sk, i don't sit in no office, although i do start at 7am so i get up at like 620 to check my boat then when i get home at anywhere after 345pm, from then onwards i don't have anything to do at my place except the net so i am in the same boat as you.
This routine sounds familiar.

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
lol, yeah my boat is more technologically advanced lol. its got the capability to look at GRIBS files!!! now i guess its just up to me to be able to determine how to use the info that is given by the GRIBS files!!

yachtie2k4

Super Anarchist
Ill catch you eventually... :ph34r: im down to like 2280th or something. stupid game. :angry:
well i guess you should say your in 2288th you were in 2247 about 12hrs ago! i am in 2187 and climbing yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!

just keep at it mate. you are a bit to far north though and should have followed me down south a bit further.