Canadian Truck Driver Anarchy

Charlie Foxtrot

Super Anarchist
Floriduh

There are normally level headed Canucks driving trucks that are upset about their government behaving in a questionable, overbearing and tyrannical manner.  

Why would a sane government mandate that the truckers wear a mask at all times, even when they are in their truck, moving, and alone? Why would their government completely ignore the more effective Natural Immunity? Why would it ignore the obvious lack of effectivity of the vaccines? The emerging side effects? The personal and societal costs of the mandates?   

Why would the Trudeau government ignore the science?  

HONK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

White Lightning2

Anarchist
PNW
I've actually enjoyed the border shutdown and minimal "blue plate" special drivers coming South.  :p

Interesting side note is the change today for CDL in the US of A. All CDL classes will now have to meet National standards and curriculum. This basically shuts down most of the "Business" training programs. Where trucking companies could train their own drivers. I'm in the process of getting my Class A/Hazmat through one of those kinds of operations. Since my permit was issued before today, I get to finish but will be one of the last. 

In my experience and in watching the news, there are a surprising number of Commercial vehicle accidents. I always wonder if it's the training that is being rushed as they try and pump out as many drivers as possible or just simple human error.

WL

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.

There are normally level headed Canucks driving trucks that are upset about their government behaving in a questionable, overbearing and tyrannical manner.  

Why would a sane government mandate that the truckers wear a mask at all times, even when they are in their truck, moving, and alone? Why would their government completely ignore the more effective Natural Immunity? Why would it ignore the obvious lack of effectivity of the vaccines? The emerging side effects? The personal and societal costs of the mandates?   

Why would the Trudeau government ignore the science?  

HONK!!!

WTF are you talking about? No-one is asking the truckers to wear masks in their trucks.  Natural immunity?  The science says it isn't as effective as you think. Side effects?  Minimal and very rare, compared to the 800K Americans who are now DEAD, many of whom would be alive if they had been vaccinated.

Stop watching Tucker Carlson - it's all bullshit for "entertainment".

RedTuna

Super Anarchist
Texas
They’re not free? 
I'm guessing whatever corporatist infotainment you consume masquerading as "news" isn't doing a very good job.  The government had the opportunity to negotiate with peaceful protesters seeking a redress of grievances.   It chose not to and declared a state of emergency (in Ottawa, at least) and the police state is authorized to arrest anyone providing support to the freedom movement.  This will not end well.

Natural immunity?  The science says it isn't as effective as you think. Side effects?  Minimal and very rare, compared to the 800K Americans who are now DEAD, many of whom would be alive if they had been vaccinated.
The CDC now admits that natural immunity is six times more effective than the mRNA therapeutics we call vaccines.  And it's 900k dead, many of whom might still be alive if early therapeutic treatments were not effectively outlawed by Big Pharma and the corporatist media.

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
I'm guessing whatever corporatist infotainment you consume masquerading as "news" isn't doing a very good job.  The government had the opportunity to negotiate with peaceful protesters seeking a redress of grievances.   It chose not to and declared a state of emergency (in Ottawa, at least) and the police state is authorized to arrest anyone providing support to the freedom movement.  This will not end well.

The CDC now admits that natural immunity is six times more effective than the mRNA therapeutics we call vaccines.  And it's 900k dead, many of whom might still be alive if early therapeutic treatments were not effectively outlawed by Big Pharma and the corporatist media.
I see. Enjoying drinking your own urine and taking ivermectin are we?  See you on sorryantivaxxer.com.

The counter-protests have started and are growing.  Canada has had enough of the "freedom" idiots who don't understand what freedom is.

Waving confederate, Nazi, Trump, and Let's Go Brandon flags in Ottawa, pissing on national monuments, shitting on doorsteps, and stealing food from the homeless tells us everything we need to know about these protestors.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
It's happening because our truck drivers have done their Internet research and realized that the internationally respected epidemiologists the government is listening to don't know what they are talking about.

Latest posts