Canadian Truck Driver Anarchy

Poodle56

Anarchist
Perth
... or at least use some suitable images....  :rolleyes:

IMG_9543[1].JPG

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Billy ... a seat belt and child seat do not lead to a permanent change in one's body. When the occupants get to their destination, they tend to remove the seat belt, and take their child out of the baby seat. And unlike the COVID-shot, the noted serious side-effects of seat belts and baby seats are essentially non-existent.

Mikey, You are correct, for once!  We all had two shots, plus a booster shot.  There are definitely PERMANENT changes to our bodies!!  We are much less likely to get Covid and if we do, are much less likely to become very sick, or die!  Also, we wear masks, so if by chance we do get Covid, we are less of a danger to our fellow citizens. We had no negative reactions from these shots, not even sore arms...

This is nothing but a WIN, WIN, WIN, on all counts, and people who don't follow the CDC's instructions are a serious danger to themselves, their families, and their fellow citizens.

People who refuse to follow these simple steps should not be allowed in public places PERIOD!! 

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Mike, you have your very own thread for disinfo ... please keep your oh-so-repetitive opinions over there. I've unfollowed it. You've nothing new to offer here or anywhere on this topic. Thanks.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Mikey, You are correct, for once!  We all had two shots, plus a booster shot.  There are definitely PERMANENT changes to our bodies!!  We are much less likely to get Covid and if we do, are much less likely to become very sick, or die!  Also, we wear masks, so if by chance we do get Covid, we are less of a danger to our fellow citizens. We had no negative reactions from these shots, not even sore arms...

This is nothing but a WIN, WIN, WIN, on all counts, and people who don't follow the CDC's instructions are a serious danger to themselves, their families, and their fellow citizens.

People who refuse to follow these simple steps should not be allowed in public places PERIOD!! 
It appears that Mikey is giving up purple prose and is now going full blown Libertarian on us.  

I guess everybody needs a hobby.

billy backstay

In addition, we are about to make some MORE PERMANENT CHANGES to our bodies, OMG!!

So Mikey, please tell me which one of the upcoming Shingles and/or TDAP Vaccines are going to make my dick fall off??

T D A P?  Take Dick And Penis???  

Now that the siege was broken with law and order, arrests, time, towing, canceling truckers insurance, canceling business commercial trucking permits, drivers  licenses taken, concrete barricaded side roads, police on site to to keep traffic through the bridge off ramp moving and freezing bank accounts of anyone supporting the protesters financially. Windsors mayor wants a plan to not let it happen again AND he wants to know who is going to pay the bill for his city’s actions now and into the future. WHO pays the bill?

Last edited by a moderator:

billy backstay

Now that the siege was broken with law and order, arrests, time, towing, canceling truckers insurance, canceling business commercial trucking permits, drivers  licenses taken, concrete barricaded side roads, police on site to to keep traffic through the bridge off ramp moving and freezing bank accounts of anyone supporting the protesters financially. Windsors mayor wants a plan to not let it happen again AND he wants to know who is going to pay the bill for his city’s actions now and into the future. WHO pays the bill?

It should be paid for by the Arseholes who pulled off this stunt!!

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
How about civil forfeiture - those big rigs are worth a lot.

Should be able to raise 8 figures.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
And if it doesn't? What happens if they remain strong until Spring?

At this rate, with the "vaccine" mandate ending all over the USA, it seems that the sticking point of this protest might just be easier to remove, than continue to argue about. Ontario is ending its vaccine mandate at the end of this month, what impact would that have on the Niagara border crossing?
If they are still there come spring it might be necessary to infiltrate their ranks...maybe with some lumberjacks. I hear they're OK. 

I don't get it.  The constitutional guarantee in Canada is not Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.  Never has been.  It is a guarantee for Peace, Justice and Good Governance, all of which require attention to the common good.  What are the schools teaching?  The freedoms being espoused are me, me, mes, which I really hope is not being taught.
POGG

Peace, Order and Good Governance. No justice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
How about civil forfeiture - those big rigs are worth a lot.

Should be able to raise 8 figures.
Oooo-oo that's really gonna bring out the libertardians!

- DSK

Bristol-Cruiser

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
Amazing how easy it is to sway you lefties.  If something similar to the Tienanmen Square Massacre happened today with the Freedom Truckers, you'd be on the side of the tanks.

View attachment 491571

View attachment 491572
I know a bit about Tiananmen Square. My wife was there. We have a photo of her with their statue of liberty behind her.  She was a graduate student at a Beijing university and went down with other older students to try get the demonstrating students to leave the square because the government had made explicit announcements about what they were going to do. Most of the students who were recent arrivals from the provinces who were very excited about what was happening and were not going to move. The original protesters from the dozens of local universities (I think Beijing has 85) had gotten bored and gone home. Their protest was a bit similar to Ottawa in the sense that they knew that they wanted to protest but were not entirely sure what they wanted. Also there was no clear leadership group. If you some research you will find that most of the deaths, civilians and a fair number of soldiers too, happened along a few main roads that led from rural areas where the soldiers/tanks were stationed to the Square as people tried to stop the army movement.

Tiananmen Square is a vital part of recent Chinese history. There were massive protests in 1919 after China got shafted at Versailles. This did two things, make China more aware of how the rest of the world thought about and treated them. It also dramatically increased nationalist feelings. Perhaps more important than 1989 was a protest in 1976, called the Tiananmen Incident, after Zhou Enlai, who was almost certainly more loved than Mao, died. Mao was more respected and feared than loved. Something like four million people went to the square in one day (including my wife who was a Red Guard). This popular uprising helped to speed the fall of the Gang of Four led by Mao's wife who was not loved or respected but was feared. (Mao was bedridden and died not long after.) The fall of the Group led directly to the dramatic changes that were to come in the next 40+ years starting with Deng Xiaoping who had been the main opponent to the Gang.

https://www.ozy.com/true-and-stories/the-original-tiananmen-crackdown-of-the-1970s/89827/

Latest posts