Canadian Truck Driver Anarchy

mikewof

mikewof
If they are still there come spring it might be necessary to infiltrate their ranks...maybe with some lumberjacks. I hear they're OK. 
"... and I saw the one in the club chair sniff and then slowly sip his whiskey before he signed the deployment order."

mikewof

mikewof
People who refuse to follow these simple steps should not be allowed in public places PERIOD!! 
And you know Billy, that people with certain cultural traditions are more likely to transmit pathogens than others, due to things like diet, personal space, hygiene, body response to infection.

Would it be best to continue on this bold-type path you suggest and prohibit these people from being in public as well? We don't need to necessarily place them in a prison per se, but some kind of contained holding facility where they won't present a danger to others?

In fact, people who come from poverty are more likely to be arrested for violent crime. Since you suggest eliminating public access for certain people, why not include them as well? To the hoosegow, baby!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
And you know Billy, that people with certain cultural traditions are more likely to transmit pathogens than others, due to things like diet, personal space, hygiene, body response to infection.

Would it be best to continue on this bold-type path you suggest and prohibit these people from being in public as well? We don't need to necessarily place them in a prison per se, but some kind of contained holding facility where they won't present a danger to others?

In fact, people who come from poverty are more likely to be arrested for violent crime. Since you suggest eliminating public access for certain people, why not include them as well? To the hoosegow, baby!
You might have a PhD in physics, but apparently you never studied rhetoric in college.

Your logic there is beyond flawed in so many ways.

mikewof

mikewof
You might have a PhD in physics, but apparently you never studied rhetoric in college.

Your logic there is beyond flawed in so many ways.
Apologies Professor Lada,

It's just that I heard some talk that kinda sounded sorta what the word, fascist? Oh yeah, so I responded in a way that guys like you and I tend to respond to fascists, without the complete use of entire brain, and one that three-minutes prior was well-saturated with a delightful bottle of rotgut, as someone's mom told us what she was going to do with us that night. And then suddenly we are talking to a fascist.

Yeah, that kind of night.

Now, I actually know Billy, he is a better man than half the demented screwballs in this place, but Billy has not been able to get out and party due to the whole COVID thing. And he's getting a little stir crazy. Billy is the last man standing in the bar, he is no fascist. But sometimes we hear ideas that sound pretty good, until we step back and notice the TV cameras that are pointed at us and say "ahh, you got me good on that one."

Dude, not allowing people into a public place because they might have a slight statistical chance of harming our more holy DNA than their DNA ... not allowing those people into a public place? That's fucking fascism. This isn't even political, it's more like stamp collecting ... this is this, and that is that. This Pokemon card has the metal halo foil, this Pokemon card is a Charzard with the first edition printing and sightly off-center die-cut. Breaking human culture apart due to relatively arbitrary features, that is fascism. Did they actually not teach you that in Polish kindergarten? Sweet Smoking Mary!

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Now, I actually know Billy, he is a better man than half the demented screwballs in this place, but Billy has not been able to get out and party due to the whole COVID thing. And he's getting a little stir crazy. Billy is the last man standing in the bar, he is no fascist.

You don't know me Mikey.  We had some cordial PM's over the years but we don't really know one another.

I cab be found at one of several Public Houses,  at least 3 times a week, unmasked, eating and drinking with my mates closer than 6 feet apart.  

But most of us are fully vaccinated, and boosted, and do wear our masks when not drinking and dining. 

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
I explained Mikey's Self Taught degrees just upthread a bit.

He has a BS and PHD, as in Bull Shit, Piled Higher and Deeper...
You forget to mention his multiple MS degrees.  More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. 

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
You forget to mention his multiple MS degrees.  More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. More of the Same. 

Right, I missed the MS degree, thanks for the reminder!! 

Imagine how boring it would be if we didn't have one or two self-appointed Senior Resident Pendants around to entertain us?

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Don't feel bad...misspelling "pedant" is a crème de la crème troll. How can they possibly resist that hook?  

RedTuna

Super Anarchist
Texas
Justin-Trudeau-Tweet-2012.jpg