Canadian Truck Driver Anarchy

RedTuna

Super Anarchist
Texas
FLsOemqXIAM9SC8.jpg

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
I do find it.............entertaining.........in a sad way..........the support and opposition to the trucker "blockade" versus the BLM and other similar blockade's of freeways and streets for whatever their issue is/was. Apparently whether you are okay with a blockade depends on how you feel about the issue de jour. Agree? Then the blockade/public disturbance is warranted...even heroic. Disagree, they are lawbreakers who should be jailed...or run over or..........something.

Apparently for some folks right and wrong is a very malleable concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
To get to the point, why did you start a PA thread in GA?
It didn't start that way..........it evolved. I started it to humorously bust the balls of the local canucks..........however........these things have a way of taking on their own mutations. Feel free to have it moved....or canceled....or hidden....or deleted.......I have no moment of ownership.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
To get to the point, why did you start a PA thread in GA?
It didn't start that way..........it evolved. I started it to humorously bust the balls of the local canucks..........however........these things have a way of taking on their own mutations. Feel free to have it moved....or canceled....or hidden....or deleted.......I have no moment of ownership.
@Point BreakOur you tryning sherck anney responsiblitey?  Ala "ist notte my faultte!"

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
No....just pointing out 1) having it be a political debate was not the intent and 2) if someone objects at the evolution of the thread, I'm okay with it going away or being ignored or..........whatever. It's just not that important to me. 
OK, ok, notte backeng awaye ist a goode thinge.  Explianeng that nairdowelles on sailleng website haive reeked havoc on origg contense is uddestandabelle an excussabelle.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
OK, ok, notte backeng awaye ist a goode thinge.  Explianeng that nairdowelles on sailleng website haive reeked havoc on origg contense is uddestandabelle an excussabelle.
:lol:

I will admit that two of my topics turned kinda political……. This one and the Olympic one. Perhaps I should be more circumspect about my choice of topics……given the denizens…….

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
I do find it.............entertaining.........in a sad way..........the support and opposition to the trucker "blockade" versus the BLM and other similar blockade's of freeways and streets for whatever their issue is/was. Apparently whether you are okay with a blockade depends on how you feel about the issue de jour. Agree? Then the blockade/public disturbance is warranted...even heroic. Disagree, they are lawbreakers who should be jailed...or run over or..........something.
I doubt very many in Ottawa would have worried if they came for a day, honked their horns, and left. But setting up camp in your neighborhood, honking air horns 24/7, intimidating people who walk past them wearing a mask. 

They're just assholes then.

mikewof

mikewof
You don't know me Mikey.  We had some cordial PM's over the years but we don't really know one another.

I cab be found at one of several Public Houses,  at least 3 times a week, unmasked, eating and drinking with my mates closer than 6 feet apart.  

But most of us are fully vaccinated, and boosted, and do wear our masks when not drinking and dining. 
Okay, you took the COVID shot. What's the problem? According to the COVID shot boosters in this thread, including yourself, you are thus protected from COVID.

If you have the ISUP (invisible shield of ultimate protection) why would you give a rat's ass what others do? Do you get angry when you see people over-eat, over-drink, have unprotected sex? In what part of your take on "liberty and justice" do you feel yourself compelled to demand what others should or shouldn't do with their lives?

mikewof

mikewof
You might have a PhD in physics, but apparently you never studied rhetoric in college.

Your logic there is beyond flawed in so many ways.
And?

You're complaining about deficiencies in my logic as a response to someone who wants to segregate society?

And just an aside, but mathematics-based logic is useful, once you try to put logic into words, as you seem to demand, what's the point?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Okay, you took the COVID shot. What's the problem? According to the COVID shot boosters in this thread, including yourself, you are thus protected from COVID.

If you have the ISUP (invisible shield of ultimate protection) why would you give a rat's ass what others do? Do you get angry when you see people over-eat, over-drink, have unprotected sex? In what part of your take on "liberty and justice" do you feel yourself compelled to demand what others should or shouldn't do with their lives?
When they fill up the hospitals and infect the ones who can’t take the “shot”

yeah

Latest posts