Canadian Truck Driver Anarchy

mikewof

mikewof
The trucker organizers had zero grasp of the Canadian political system, as pointed out here:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/governor-general-no-confidence-1.6360883

For the record, it really wasn't about the mandates:

https://www.trucknews.com/blogs/the-so-called-freedom-convoy-was-never-about-truckers-or-border-mandates/

Sorry Mikey, you called this one wrong.  

I'm left wondering where the millions raised on GiveSendGo ended up.   Apparently Pat King can't raise bail.  
Regardless the opinion of that blogger you quoted, it was a protest of truckers.

If you and your blog want to claim that these truckers were and are a bunch of compliant dupes, then I guess that's your opinion. My limited knowledge of OTR trucking is that it has become far more complicated for owner-operators, and truckers need to be at least as intelligent as you and your blogger friend. I don't accept your narrative that they were blindly led into a political stunt of which they had no interest or potential benefit.

As for the "millions", that is petty cash compared to many political actions these days. If memory serves I kicked in a few bucks to Biden's campaign right about the time that he hit the record of raising $1 billion from people like us, and then managed to spend nearly $15 billion on a campaign which benefit truckers and front line workers close to not at all. Apologies that I don't share your outrage over some political pocket change.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
Be glad you don't live in Texas - almost all the tv ads are Republicans and it's only them can stop crime and defeat the WOKE mob shit. Abbot (even from the wheelchair is stopping those rapists at the border) who courageously sent in the NG (which is a debacle) to seal the border.

It's a flurry of white fright ads. And to go by the ads all Texas sheriffs are really big fat white guys with 10 gallon hats.
oh man,  they're lining up with " I sucked trump's dick harder than anyone" ads. .

one of my fav's  is the latino gal running for attorney general stating how she wants to tighten the border and keep the illegals out...   I guess once you cross over , you got yours,  fuck em...  

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
oh man,  they're lining up with " I sucked trump's dick harder than anyone" ads. .

one of my fav's  is the latino gal running for attorney general stating how she wants to tighten the border and keep the illegals out...   I guess once you cross over , you got yours,  fuck em... 
"Fuck you - I got mine" The Republican mantra.

Has anyone checked her immigration status?

Last edited by a moderator:

RedTuna

Super Anarchist
Texas
Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 14-05-33 The Week in Pictures U-Cranial Inversion Edition.png

Latest posts