Canadian Truck Driver Anarchy

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
The Red Tuna fish jumped the shark big time. No surprise there.  That's how he and his elk operate.  They are the same folks that have compared lockdowns and mask and vaccine mandates to the Holocaust.

As Eva Dent.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
The Red Tuna fish jumped the shark big time. No surprise there.  That's how he and his elk operate.  They are the same folks that have compared lockdowns and mask and vaccine mandates to the Holocaust.

As Eva Dent.

That's ridiculous!!  How come they are not rioting over seat belt laws and child seats?  Speed limits too!!

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
That's ridiculous!!  How come they are not rioting over seat belt laws and child seats?  Speed limits too!!
Were seat belt laws and child safety seat mandates enacted today there would most likely be protests by the usual suspects.  Freedumb and all that.  As for speed limits, the way I hear it, they are suggestions and recommendations. Otherwise how do you explain my moseying along at 75 and I’m being passed by people doing 85 and 90. Can’t be that many lawbreakers, can there?

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Were seat belt laws and child safety seat mandates enacted today there would most likely be protests by the usual suspects.  Freedumb and all that.  As for speed limits, the way I hear it, they are suggestions and recommendations. Otherwise how do you explain my moseying along at 75 and I’m being passed by people doing 85 and 90. Can’t be that many lawbreakers, can there?

Dunno the laws where you are, but in CT they don't prosecute under the limit plus 13 MPH, which is mostly 65, lower in some places.  So I set my Cruise to 76 and monitor on iPhone Speedo app.  If ticketed, just mail it in Not Guilty, go to Court and they Nolle it.  I know for a fact from Civil Engineers who were involved at the time, that the safe design speed for our highways was 75 MPH, when they were designed and built in the 1960's.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
Dunno the laws where you are, but in CT they don't prosecute under the limit plus 13 MPH, which is mostly 65, lower in some places.  So I set my Cruise to 76 and monitor on iPhone Speedo app.  If ticketed, just mail it in Not Guilty, go to Court and they Nolle it.  I know for a fact from Civil Engineers who were involved at the time, that the safe design speed for our highways was 75 MPH, when they were designed and built
Not sure what the State guys do out on the Interstate. Limit is 70 except in metro areas but almost no one is doing that. Local and county guys are pretty serious about their limits. Last ticket I got was for 36 in a 30.  Get caught passing a school bus with its lights on and signs deployed and there are big fines and lots of points on your license 

Mark K

Super Anarchist
View attachment 491571

Comparing these incidents is the simple simon approach. This guy and the student protests in TS didn't hinder the country a fraction of what occurred at the borders. This could have been bad juju and I'm certain all future jihadists were watching. We need to toughen up.
 Tame compared with what the Kiwis are doing, and to their own people!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/13/new-zealand-authorities-deploy-barry-manilow-against-covid-protesters

Somebody's going to be on trial at the Hague for this. 

Laker

Super Anarchist
PNW
I don't get it.  The constitutional guarantee in Canada is not Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.  Never has been.  It is a guarantee for Peace, Justice and Good Governance, all of which require attention to the common good.  What are the schools teaching?  The freedoms being espoused are me, me, mes, which I really hope is not being taught.

mikewof

mikewof
They'll give the Canadian winter a couple weeks or so to thin the ranks...and then clear the remainder out.  
And if it doesn't? What happens if they remain strong until Spring?

At this rate, with the "vaccine" mandate ending all over the USA, it seems that the sticking point of this protest might just be easier to remove, than continue to argue about. Ontario is ending its vaccine mandate at the end of this month, what impact would that have on the Niagara border crossing?

Last edited by a moderator:

mikewof

mikewof
Billy ... a seat belt and child seat do not lead to a permanent change in one's body. When the occupants get to their destination, they tend to remove the seat belt, and take their child out of the baby seat. And unlike the COVID-shot, the noted serious side-effects of seat belts and baby seats are essentially non-existent.