Category A / Area 2A hatch selection

Scuff

USA
I need to purchase a foredeck hatch for new construction. Plans call for a 22"x22" hatch. I was looking at lewmar ocean and the bomar equivalent. Bomar is having production problems. In the past I had bomar 100 series hatch but too much money for my budget. Any insight/experience greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
I need to purchase a foredeck hatch for new construction. Plans call for a 22"x22" hatch. I was looking at lewmar ocean and the bomar equivalent. Bomar is having production problems. In the past I had bomar 100 series hatch but too much money for my budget. Any insight/experience greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Moonlight make very good hatches …. BSI Denmark 

https://www.bsidk.com

Scuff

USA
It looks like no stock for the 24x24 manship hatch but they do look very nice. Slug, is there a distributor for BSI in the US? Manship was really over my budget. Thanks for the info I'd never heard of either of them.

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
It looks like no stock for the 24x24 manship hatch but they do look very nice. Slug, is there a distributor for BSI in the US? Manship was really over my budget. Thanks for the info I'd never heard of either of them.
I don’t know 

bsi rod rigging is very common in the US

contact a rigging company for BSI info