Chicago Area III

Glenn McCarthy

Super Anarchist
Elmhurst, IL
My sister bought SKIDMARKS.  Here I am, polishing a TURD!
214820061_10226767983695859_483191000021659479_n.jpg

Glenn McCarthy

Super Anarchist
Elmhurst, IL
From Mark Norris:

As most of you know, our dear friend, team member, and longtime shipmate Jamie Lowe passed away over the weekend. Some details of why he was hospitalized are below – according to Janet (who is obviously very distraught with the loss of her husband but being strong, as best as is possible), on Friday, Jamie developed a blood clot in his leg, but in Jamie fashion, he did not let it slow him down and continued his physical therapy on Saturday, where he collapsed and did not recover – very sad. Jamie was always pushing himself to the limits and wanted to recover from the back surgery as quickly as possible; it sounds like this should not have happened and was just a major misfortune.

The services are indeed this weekend on Sunday at Friedrich Funeral Home, 44 South Mills Street, Naperville – visitation is from 1:00 - 4:00 with a memorial service at 4:00. The obit should be published today.

After the services (around 6:00 for those that are unable to be at the service), everyone is welcome to join us at our house, 5748 North Manton Avenue, Chicago (which Jamie helped us purchase), for a toast to Jamie and tell some stories. It will be very informal - we will order some pizzas or something for the gang. We realize this is a school night, so if you cannot join us, no worries, as we will all get together again soon to celebrate our dear friend. Please feel free to pass this invite onto others you think would like to join us as I am sure I have forgotten many and please, as the family has requested, let others know about the services.

I don’t really know what else to say, still in shock of this tragic loss – Jamie was a dear friend to many and will be missed.