Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Dock out.

131290404_5151867754838235_8671554585504481103_o.jpg

Horn Rock

Super Anarchist
Byron Bay
The race committee were towing the pin end upwind as ETNZ were trying to enter. It’s little wonder the course data is off. 
The overlay data has been way out at times. It's likely sourced from the same data the teams are getting. On one leg yesterday LR ended up way above the mark the data was so crook. Jimmy's got a valid point - the data has been patchy as. I do hope they sort it out, as at the moment it's not fit for purpose.

phill_nz

Super Anarchist
internet atm
no excuse for not knowing exactly where the marks are

they should be transmitting their gps position and teams should be updated minute by minute of where all the marks are so they know exactly where they are including any anchor swing

my other gripes are with the coverage .. mainly the lack of

vmg / distance to mark / lead .... are the most important and should be on screen all the time

wind speed / direction ( apparent and true ) / boat speed should be often shown

on board crew comments should be easier to hear than commentary ( louder not soften as at present )

boundaries should be overlaid on every water shot

or am i wrong and there are other things people think more important

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Ex All Black Stephen Donald has joined the TVNZ broadcast team for the day apparently.

What the fuck would he know? Can't even kick a fucking ball out.

Enzedel92

Super Anarchist
Here we go again with Ian just like in 2013.  The LOWER wind limit is 6 knots!!!  We are at 9 knots currently.  Start the fucking race!!!!

JonRowe

Super Anarchist
Offshore.
Did Kenny Read just confirm that ETNZ and LR have a set of foils left, but AM and INEOS have used them all? I thought AM had foils left?

Latest posts