Christmas Regatta

Nutta

Super Anarchist
Auckland, NZ
These boats have shown that there is scope for actual racing to accidentally break out. Imagine them on a bigger, unrestricted course, in races that last longer than an hour...

Kate short for Bob

Super Anarchist
The joy of “stadium” races. Pricks in boats can get too fucking close and fuck up thing they are  trying to watch.
Some of those boats were out there fishing and don't give a shyte about sail boats.  Law of the sea.  Beautiful day in Auckland so anyone who has a boat will be on the water.

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
The joy of “stadium” races. Pricks in boats can get too fucking close and fuck up thing they are  trying to watch.
Well, to be fair they changed the course because of wind shifts.  So technically they were gathered around the original course boundaries.  

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I can watch the live feed via the AC site but not Virtual Eye? LOL. 1st day I could watch Virtual Eye, Yesterday it was down and today and it's not available in my country.! (Australia) LOL

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 9.03.15 PM.jpg

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
These boats have shown that there is scope for actual racing to accidentally break out. Imagine them on a bigger, unrestricted course, in races that last longer than an hour...
I'd love to see these on a DOG course. So fast that it would be the perfect length race.

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
It is not going to be pretty.  You have these large boats backing up then getting in front of some smaller boat that has been in the right space all the time.  I would be throwing all the beer bottles (empty of course, an incentive to drink quicker) at those big boats.

Latest posts