Christmas Regatta

Priscilla

Super Anarchist
Foil can’t systems should be controlled by Manila and Deadeyes far more reliable than faulty buttons and software :p

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
So the right was favored, you can tack on your competitor and force them left, but Deano sails on to the left edge instead. Wtf were you thinking deano? I think he is afraid to engage with ETNZ, for good reason, but you gotta do it.
He just got sloppy.  They were talking about it , but then it was too late to tack on top of NZ.  Dean said too late we will just keep going.

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
You have to admit that NZ did not have a speed advantage in the light winds.  

AM has been letting everyone form their opinions and just let the sailing do the talking.

Varan

Super Anarchist
kinda of, they pushed the button and the cant didn't respond.
Funny how times have changed. A sheet breaks, fuck! With Cayard, the chute rips in half (again). Now, it's the button didn't work, or my display didn’t show the boundary. 

fish7yu

Anarchist
Taiwan
Positioning was the key for winning this race, right hand side of the course were heavily favoured.

ETNZ probably had an edge upwind, and both boats were about even downwind.

Miffy

Super Anarchist
I don’t know the back story but there are folks who can’t enjoy the AC and their focus is basically to troll or rile ppl up because if 2020 doesn’t teach about humanity’s gnomes nothing will. 

Latest posts