hobot

Super Anarchist
How has this passed under the SA radar?

http://chubbygirlcruising.com/

IMG_2335.jpg

See Level

Working to overcome my inner peace
Scow bow, how modern. I guess it may almost be mandatory on a 9' boat

Good on him, but I want to see pics of it surfing in the Molokai Channel. B)

"After a year of sea trials and several modifications, I scrapped the original Chubby Girl in February 2020, and asked Jim Antrim to give me a lighter and faster design, which ended up being a 9 foot boat. I started work on the new design in February 2020, and Cree Partridge, who is the owner of Berkeley Marine Center, has been extremely helpful in the construction of the new boat."  

IMG_2280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ExOmo

Best Anarchist Ever
The Great Void
Well he apparently made it out of the Gate so eventually he'll probably end up somewhere near Hawaii assuming he can point the thing in the approximate direction.

Tunnel Rat

Super Anarchist
Cockpit protection straight out of the Hugo Boss manual!  Why didn't he go for the same foils as well?  I'm sure that thing would fly.........

AnotherSailor

Super Anarchist
SF Bay
Gets to Hawaii: 

two week quarantine onboard.
Actually the quarantine is no longer in place if you do a a pre-departure test within 72 hours of arrival... oh wait, that is not going to work. 

"After a year of sea trials and several modifications, I scrapped the original Chubby Girl in February 2020, and asked Jim Antrim to give me a lighter and faster design, which ended up being a 9 foot boat. I started work on the new design in February 2020, and Cree Partridge, who is the owner of Berkeley Marine Center, has been extremely helpful in the construction of the new boat."  
He also has sails made by Kame Richards. The guy got some local respected talent involved. And these are not people who will do anything to take your money. 

I hope he makes it, but yes WHY WHY WHY?

LB 15

Cunt
Scow bow, how modern. I guess it may almost be mandatory on a 9' boat

Good on him, but I want to see pics of it surfing in the Molokai Channel. B)

View attachment 395287
Thats a faster design? Fark the first one must have been something to behold. I guess like a lot of fat chicks it might have a nice personality.

Latest posts