Cigar Pussy

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
No no no, not Bill Clinton and Monica... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm a cigar pussy. I never smoke a cigar down to the nub. Not even a mild Ashton Cabinet # whatever.

Till today.

A genuine Romeo Y Julieta Habana-Cuba. Mmmm... Damn... Etc...

I am definitely stocking up next trip to Canada.

Your favorite?

mikewof

mikewof
Romeo y Julietta Presidente Habana.
Best smokes I've ever had. I bought them in Scotland years back, each one sealed in glass, the Cubans, not the Dominicans (which may be good, but I've never tried one).

Smooth, flavorful, perfectly relaxing smoke and smell. Absolutely perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
No no no, not Bill Clinton and Monica... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm a cigar pussy. I never smoke a cigar down to the nub. Not even a mild Ashton Cabinet # whatever.

Till today.

A genuine Romeo Y Julieta Habana-Cuba. Mmmm... Damn... Etc...

I am definitely stocking up next trip to Canada.

Your favorite?
fuente hemingway signature

chinabald

Super Anarchist
I'm a lightweight. I enjoy the occasional Rocky Patel Vintage 1999. It's a lighter smoke, that along with either Jack on the rocks or a Porter.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
H.Upmann makes some very fine cigars. I can't come up with any specifics at the moment, but I've enjoyed them..... Cohibas, people say are very good....... I've not really been impressed by them, but compared to a Ditch Master, they're OK..... Curiously enough, Muniemaker cigars from FD Grave and Son, out of Connecticut are very good inexpensive cigars.

some dude

Super Anarchist
La Gloria Cubana, first one of the day while rigging the boat

Monte Cristo #2 if you're swinging by Canada

Latest posts