College Football 2022

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
actually, our teams do well scholastically... even USuC finishes their coloring books by the time they graduate
Billy is cracking down and now there is another issue. From the conference room, there’s a tape of an AP reporter saying he doesn’t give a fuck about (couldn’t hear but I think it was something about being around the program) because he was going to be there long after CBN and had a long term deal. Nice unbiased reporter there. I suspect that Cox will not be the last person banished from the program….

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
Billy is cracking down and now there is another issue. From the conference room, there’s a tape of an AP reporter saying he doesn’t give a fuck about (couldn’t hear but I think it was something about being around the program) because he was going to be there long after CBN and had a long term deal. Nice unbiased reporter there. I suspect that Cox will not be the last person banished from the program….
he was kicked out of UGah so it was a matter of time... now he can get ready for his pro career starting as a UFA

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Michigan has always been a great school where football players got a great education..
I was at Michigan 75-79 and someone I knew got their hands on the 'athlete's' curriculum. I was in engineering so was looking for easy electives. My history elective was Greek and Roman Recreation. 3hrs in class each week looking at old Greek artwork depicting young boys fucking each other in the ass. The 4th hour was going to the Prof's house and watching MNF and drinking beer. My biology elective was some crazy course that seemed like biology for hippies. I remember going through things like women should keep their legs in the air after ejaculatioin to increase their odds of having a girl/boy. Both easy A's. My engineering stuff wasn't easy and the Profs were all top-notch. I shudder to imagine what the athletes might have been doing for their other classes.

That's a data point and the athletes got the education they chose, good or bad.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
@Cal20sailor ’s post reminds me of another thing.

You can tell how much a girl is into having sex with you just by looking at her feet. ..,,

If her feet are behind her head, she is into it.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
8582FA0B-101C-49B6-826B-A5E6698F7302.jpeg

slap

Super Anarchist
Somewhat near Naptown
I was at Michigan 75-79 and someone I knew got their hands on the 'athlete's' curriculum. I was in engineering so was looking for easy electives. My history elective was Greek and Roman Recreation. 3hrs in class each week looking at old Greek artwork depicting young boys fucking each other in the ass. The 4th hour was going to the Prof's house and watching MNF and drinking beer. My biology elective was some crazy course that seemed like biology for hippies. I remember going through things like women should keep their legs in the air after ejaculatioin to increase their odds of having a girl/boy. Both easy A's. My engineering stuff wasn't easy and the Profs were all top-notch. I shudder to imagine what the athletes might have been doing for their other classes.

That's a data point and the athletes got the education they chose, good or bad.
I was at Michigan 73-78 and my non-engineering elective classes were easy and fun things like Roman History, psychology, etc. My impression was that it was pretty typical for engineering students to take "soft" electives.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
What happend to Clemson yesterday... Did they even bother to show up at South Bend?
Notre Dame is schizophrenic. Remember at the start of the year, they were ranked 6th. it's only because of two bad losses that they dropped out of the rankings. Now they're right back in at #20.

Latest posts