College Football 2022

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
I think Big ten shouid have picked up Stanford first USC second
Oklahoma would do have been a good big ten addition
Texas doesn’t Do education and has no tradition exceot worshiping itself and staying as white as possible
Notre Dame should have gone big ten in the seventies
Colorado?

sunseeker

Super Anarchist
USC and UCLA moving to the big whatever the number is now basically just killed any remaining interest I had in college football. Fuck it, just call it semi pro now and be done with it. I’ve been so over all these coaches making millions for a long time, just a bunch of pompous assholes pimping kids. My interest has been waning since the whole playoff thing was introduced. It’s only slightly better than the old system. It’s nothing more than perfume on a pig. While I’m all for players being paid in light of the money floating around, NIL and the transfer portal are killing the game more. Simply put, the NFL is a far better entertainment experience. Fuck college football.

Mike_Rutledge

The Miami Hurricanes are continuing to cement a solid top 5 class of recruits. They will make a playoff in the next 4 years. Perhaps much sooner than that...

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
“Florida Gators QB Anthony Richardson distancing from 'AR-15' nickname, branding”

His “brand”? Give me an effin break
He’s a likely Heisman trophy candidate and probably has a $1am NIL deal, so yeah he has a brand. One he doesn’t want to be something associated with an Assault weapon. Great leadership and character. Can’t wait to see him on the field this fall.

Last edited:

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
hey, FN's, FU and your UF AAU affiliation...

we're a part of the fucking space force..

The U.S. Space Force welcomed Clemson University as an official member of its University Partnership Program (UPP) at a Memorandum of Understanding signing event on July 18.

The USSF — the sixth and newest branch of the U.S. Armed Forces — established the UPP to identify, develop and retain a diverse, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)-capable workforce to further its mission to protect U.S. and allied interests in space.

As modern warfare is increasingly fought via satellite control networks, the need for creative workers proficient in the STEM fields is at an all-time high. Through the partnership, the USSF will seek to recruit new members and create educational and leadership development programs for existing Space Force employees.

Clemson is proud to partner with the United States Space Force in becoming a member of the USSF University Partnership Program

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
So when the Space Force gets its own academy the team will be the Space Cadets. They're not from around here but from out there....

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
accepting the haters' set of facts for the moment-- the U's racket has become legalized and.... everybody still hates the U, even more now that paying guys is legal. cry me a river, this is how the world works!
nope, still a bunch of cheating ass-wipes
The onetime taboo topic of paying student athletes is now above board, completely.

“We don’t do it as ‘pay for play,’ we do it as pay for work,” said University of Miami alum and big-time booster John Ruiz.

He’s at the forefront of the name, image and likeness trend, often referred to as "NIL." And it’s sweeping across U.S. college campuses.

Ruiz says there’s tremendous value in paying lesser-known athletes, using a member of UM’s women’s golf team as an example.

“She works for us because she is super talented, she communicates well, she is a great face to the female side, the sports component, to LifeWallet,” said Ruiz.

Ruiz, a lawyer by trade, has about 115 athletes under contract.

I'm sure Ruiz needs 115 athletes to promote his business, which seems pretty profitable to begin with..

Mike_Rutledge

Beautiful campus, A+ facilities, next to a world-class city with the best nightlife/best beaches, legendary HOF alumni around the program, top-tier academics, massive LEGAL NIL dollars, accomplished coach... (and admittedly a not-so-great stadium situation which doesnt matter much). There's no reason for the U to cheat!

PS-- Ruiz doesnt need anyone to promote anything and doesnt need to turn a profit. Funny how it works when you're a billionaire ;)

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
Beautiful campus, A+ facilities, next to a world-class city with the best nightlife/best beaches, legendary HOF alumni around the program, top-tier academics, massive LEGAL NIL dollars, accomplished coach... (and admittedly a not-so-great stadium situation which doesnt matter much). There's no reason for the U to cheat!

PS-- Ruiz doesnt need anyone to promote anything and doesnt need to turn a profit. Funny how it works when you're a billionaire ;)

wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been much faster

Grabbler

Grabbler

Waaaait a minute!...is Gator running some kinda Bizarro World scheme here?😵‍💫

Fakenews

Super Anarchist

I always get a good laugh at the clown program that is UM football. Universally sleazy thug players carting around gold grills and necklaces while playing really bad football. even the fans won’t go to the games they just wear that horrible gear. Hard pass.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
He’s a likely Heisman trophy candidate and probably has a $1am NIL deal, so yeah he has a brand. One he doesn’t want to be something associated with an Assault weapon. Great leadership and character. Can’t wait to see him on the field this fall.

Find me a national news source that thinks so. And no, you don't qualify.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Find me a national news source that thinks so. And no, you don't qualify.
Obviously you don’t follow CFB. This is SI there are others. He’s not expected to win but that not based on talent just his limited game experience. He a faster Cam Newton (runs away from DB’s in the open field) and a bigger Lamar Jackson.

Last edited:

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
UT haha... except it's the wrong UT
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...uiting-scandal-everyone-involved/10124859002/

funny thing is the director of recruiting who is supposed to watch over all this shit was caught cheating too... and what's even better, she was recruiting coordinator at Auburn where she probably learned all her cheating techniques...
also the director of player personnel was named in the allegations, though he is at USuC probably trying the same shit...
So kick UT out, Clemson in? Kick Vandy out and UNC in... then pick up FSU and NCState or Louisville

Sec would end up two 9 team divisions, play an 8 game division slate, 2 from the other division and then 1 patsy of your choice.. 1 bye week

Grabbler

Grabbler
“Hi, I’m Mike Leach with Mississippi State”

FB_IMG_1658839045283.jpg