College Football 2022

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Gators exceeded expectations. Nice win Especially with atrocious refs. Plenty of holes on defense but it’s a young team learning to play together and believe

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Dan Mullen started Emory Jones over Richardson, Felipe Franks over Kyle Trask, and limited Dameon Pierce’s carries to spread the wealth around. I’m thinking of filing a class action lawsuit for intentional infliction of emotional distress. And oh how I miss Todd Grantham’s patented Break and Don’t Win Defense. Not.

Young Mr. Ettiene is going to be special.

Grabbler

Grabbler
Ol' Coach O watching the FSU/LSU game...😄

FB_IMG_1662430896636.jpg

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
god i love college football...

During the press conference, Brian Kelly called out a reporter for walking in late. He suggested the reporter owed him $10 and that he would hold a party at the end of the year with the money he collects.

The reporter, not taking kindly to his comment, fired back. "Maybe when you win I'll be on time," the reporter said.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Texas will now experience what happens to a season when a team plays Bama early. It isn’t just the loss to Bama, but the ensuing losses to inferior teams while injured stars recover from injury just kills the season. Welcome to a taste of life in the SEC, Texas.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
Texas will now experience what happens to a season when a team plays Bama early. It isn’t just the loss to Bama, but the ensuing losses to inferior teams while injured stars recover from injury just kills the season. Welcome to a taste of life in the SEC, Texas.
really surprising they really have nobody behind Ewer's worth a damn

lol Marshall up by 11 over ND with 5 mins to go... go Herd...

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Aggie fans: whut?

That should motivate Aggie to come out like a buzz saw next week against..lemme check… ah yes, the bundle of hot air from Coral Gables.

From the SDS FB page:

Texas A&M
#1 Recruiting class: $32M
Head Coach Jimbo: $75M
Losing to App State: Priceless!

Last edited:

Latest posts