Comanche Down Under

Cruising up the Brisbane River in Queensland Australia to our annual Riverfire spectacular -  who should be joining the 100ft (ex Speedboat) Black Jack on the hard?  In a cradle, mast out was big red - Comanche! 

Looks like they have arrived with plenty of time this year for preparations to take out the Sydney to Hobart Race.  Hopefully with a couple of the other 100 footers still racing beside them! :)

comanche hard 17.jpg

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
All covered in the Hobart thread. 

Ex Speedboat is further south & is called Loyal.

You spotted BlackJack 100' an RP 100 Originally Alfa Romeo, then Esmit Europa now back in Australia. 

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
I just sugggested that as a cost measure. Bring it back to the sailors skill, not designers & yacht clubs & courts. TP's would give them a tight box rule so not OD. Sailor nationality 80% & at the end there'd be some good TP's left over that would filter down. 

Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt
No it should be held in Etchells at RQ. The finest sailors on the planet race there each Saturday. I know this to be true because many have told me this themselves. The Kiwi's are fucked!

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
I told the missus filling the hole with a couple of stitches would be a lot easier than a cut & shut job on Prince Alfred :)