Congrats

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
Donald Trump just endorsed McCain and in the next sentence declared the US is in a recession.

So you got that going for you, which is nice.

The biggest douchebag on the planet next to Giuliani gives the thumbs up to McSame,. Another reason to vote for Obama.

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
Donald Trump just endorsed McCain and in the next sentence declared the US is in a recession.
So you got that going for you, which is nice.

The biggest douchebag on the planet next to Giuliani gives the thumbs up to McSame,. Another reason to vote for Obama.
Sure it was Trump talking? Or his rug?...........

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
Sure it was Trump talking? Or his rug?...........
Next guest, Ben Stein, agrees with Robert Reich on everything except Pro-Life issues. There's the only issue still on McCain's side. Abortion, Great that you guys are all so Pro-Life, Anti-Abortion Jesus freaks. Oh wait, you're not. But you just can't get past that ® after McCain's name.

Christ, it's so time for another Civil war or at least a bloodless separation of the blue from the red. Booth, you can have the biggest house in Phoenix big guy..

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
Next guest, Ben Stein, agrees with Robert Reich on everything except Pro-Life issues. There's the only issue still on McCain's side. Abortion, Great that you guys are all so Pro-Life, Anti-Abortion Jesus freaks. Oh wait, you're not. But you just can't get past that ® after McCain's name.
Christ, it's so time for another Civil war or at least a bloodless separation of the blue from the red. Booth, you can have the biggest house in Phoenix big guy..

Quite silently and only to myself, I've been saying the same thing for a few years now. I honestly feel it's impossible to get us past the 45/45/10/whatever percentage of political tastes and opinions here and unite into a huge majority of like minded people.

Just don't see it happening---too big, too diverse, too bad.............

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
You know, besides San Diego, if my passport was rejected in every other Red county in the country I would be fine. The skiing, surfing, boating, cultural centers, business centers, big cities and Universities would all be covered fine in the Blue areas.

county_map.gif

Clove Hitch

Super Anarchist
around and about
I'm glad to hear others bring up this topic. I've been called a "fuck-wit" on this very forum for suggesting we should have let the south go when we had the chance.

It's mind-boggling to think of all the people that died to keep Alabama a part of this nation. Fuck that.

O

One of Five

Quite silently and only to myself, I've been saying the same thing for a few years now. I honestly feel it's impossible to get us past the 45/45/10/whatever percentage of political tastes and opinions here and unite into a huge majority of like minded people.

Just don't see it happening---too big, too diverse, too bad.............
yup... saw that whole thing happen in 2000 with the election in Florida.

The opposition actually believed the election was "stolen".

Purely psycho.

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
yup... saw that whole thing happen in 2000 with the election in Florida.
The opposition actually believed the election was "stolen".

Purely psycho.
I would say some of the opposition believe that the Republican leaders of the State of Florida nudged the process in one direction with smarmy tactics.

Less psycho?

O

One of Five

Richard Nixon (remember him, the "Crook" who go us out of Vietnam and created HUD) conceded an election that was arguably a draw.

He did it for the Good of the Nation.

The tactics displayed on the part of the loyal opposition in 2000 was abominable.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
This country would just be so much better if dissent and civil disobedience were outlawed.

<sarcasm off>

D-mon

Super Anarchist
I would say some of the opposition believe that the Republican leaders of the State of Florida nudged the process in one direction with smarmy tactics.
Less psycho?
No ....I guess you could use the terms paranoid and delusional- What's going to be the excuse when Obsama gets his ass handed to him by the reasonable people in this country? Racism? of course.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
No ....I guess you could use the terms paranoid and delusional- What's going to be the excuse when Obsama gets his ass handed to him by the reasonable people in this country? Racism? of course.
I am going with paranoid and delusional for you.

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
Richard Nixon (remember him, the "Crook" who go us out of Vietnam and created HUD) conceded an election that was arguably a draw.
He did it for the Good of the Nation.

The tactics displayed on the part of the loyal opposition in 2000 was abominable.
What? Didn't Gore concede for the good of the Nation?