Contempt of Court Charged Against SNG

Stingray

Super Anarchist
PNW
Check this out, an automated email just went out from the court system.

Contempt1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Stingray

Super Anarchist
PNW
Could this be a pre-emptive strike to get the February 2010 date confirmed by the court? Sounds like GGYC may have received the May-2010 date confirmation in writing from SNG..
That's my best guess too.

Stingray

Super Anarchist
PNW
View attachment 106198
I told you this would go back to court! ;)
I've been warning you for days the risk SNG was running.

It won't be another court case, though. It will be a request to put it in capital letters this time so that SNG can understand it better. That, or even more serious?

Indio

Super Anarchist
Auckland
Could this be a pre-emptive strike to get the February 2010 date confirmed by the court? Sounds like GGYC may have received the May-2010 date confirmation in writing from SNG..
That's my best guess too.
Weren't SNG/Alinghi required to name the location pretty pronto too? Or RTHough may be getting his July-2009 race date by the court...wouldn't that cause some smelly cheese to fly in the Alps?!?!

PeterHuston

Super Anarchist
View attachment 106198
I told you this would go back to court! ;)
I've been warning you for days the risk SNG was running.

It won't be another court case, though. It will be a request to put it in capital letters this time so that SNG can understand it better. That, or even more serious?
My guess, this is going to be end up being alot more serious than just the dates.

I wonder if the NY AG's Charities office might now be paying attention.

mo fuzz

Super Anarchist
Ah HA!!

Look! You see?????

More EVIDENCE!!!!

"BOR/GGYC would rather win the Americas Cup in the courts, and NOT on the WATER!!!"

Who wants to guess when we will see the Alinghi/SNG press release whining about this this.... AGAIN!!!!

My guess is its only a matter of hours :lol: .

RHough

Super Anarchist
My guess, this is going to be end up being alot more serious than just the dates.
I wonder if the NY AG's Charities office might now be paying attention.
Thank DoG for that! ;)

There is no doubt in my mind that justice has not been served in this if the Court intended 10 months from April 2009.

Spank both of them, make them race in 2009!

drew77

I give up, what the fuck is wrong with GGYC, why do they always have to go to court. February or May, what's the fucking difference?