Convincing scared RNA vaxxers

sparau

Anarchist
Heya, just wondering if anyone has some better google fu than me or science knowledge and wants to share the answers to 2 questions I thought might help those concerned with the new rna vaccines.  I am asking this due to some pro-vaxxers not wanting to get the new COVID vaccines due to timeframes of production.

It seems once you accept it is a different method than the previous trial and test of "get animal cells, expose to virus, after animal adaptive immunity and virus have at it... see if mutation is good" approach the timeframe from invention to release seems better to me.

1: What percentage of a whole complete functional virus is in an rna vaccine?  So from my understanding the new vaccines just contain the "spike protein" only of a functional "live" virus which is enough to train our adaptive immune systems to recognise it.  Looking at computer generated images from Electron Microscopy it looks a pretty small piece of the functional virus.  My idea for a 1 line argument is "I'd prefer to be infected with x% of a virus than the whole active, cell conquering beast..."

2: Most sane people think that the Polio vaccine is pretty sweet.  What portion of animal cell is left in the vaccine and injected into you?  Best I can find is "some traces may remain", of Monkey liver or cow cell.  lol.  I haven't come across any explanation of how to separate virus from culture after you grow your mutated virus and how successful that is.

I am polio vaccinated though and have urges to scratch my armpits so who knows, maybe I got more monkey than most?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Heya, just wondering if anyone has some better google fu than me or science knowledge and wants to share the answers to 2 questions I thought might help those concerned with the new rna vaccines.  I am asking this due to some pro-vaxxers not wanting to get the new COVID vaccines due to timeframes of production.

It seems once you accept it is a different method than the previous trial and test of "get animal cells, expose to virus, after animal adaptive immunity and virus have at it... see if mutation is good" approach the timeframe from invention to release seems better to me.

1: What percentage of a whole complete functional virus is in an rna vaccine?  So from my understanding the new vaccines just contain the "spike protein" only of a functional "live" virus which is enough to train our adaptive immune systems to recognise it.  Looking at computer generated images from Electron Microscopy it looks a pretty small piece of the functional virus.  My idea for a 1 line argument is "I'd prefer to be infected with x% of a virus than the whole active, cell conquering beast..."

2: Most sane people think that the Polio vaccine is pretty sweet.  What portion of animal cell is left in the vaccine and injected into you?  Best I can find is "some traces may remain", of Monkey liver or cow cell.  lol.  I haven't come across any explanation of how to separate virus from culture after you grow your mutated virus and how successful that is.

I am polio vaccinated though and have urges to scratch my armpits so who knows, maybe I got more monkey than most?
Folks who’d rather get the nasty virus vs a day of side effects of a vaccine? At this point, dumbasses    gotta dumbass.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Folks who’d rather get the nasty virus vs a day of side effects of a vaccine? At this point, dumbasses    gotta dumbass.
Thanks for your low-IQ answer...

Anyone with half a brain would question if there will be long term side affects from the vaccines as they are all two new for anyone to be 100/% certain. Then you need to assess the risk of not being vaccinated.

I felt more comfortable with Astra Zenica because it used a "tried and tested" approach to creating the vaccine and therefore have more faith that there will be no log term side-affects. I considered that various leaders unfairly demonised AZ and it should have been heavily promoted to all but the highest blood clot risk groups. 

Given that you have to sign an indemnity form when getting vaccinated, people should be asking questions before making an informed choice, rather than blindly following their leaders.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
Thanks for your low-IQ answer...

Anyone with half a brain would question if there will be long term side affects from the vaccines as they are all two new for anyone to be 100/% certain. Then you need to assess the risk of not being vaccinated.

I felt more comfortable with Astra Zenica because it used a "tried and tested" approach to creating the vaccine and therefore have more faith that there will be no log term side-affects. I considered that various leaders unfairly demonised AZ and it should have been heavily promoted to all but the highest blood clot risk groups. 

Given that you have to sign an indemnity form when getting vaccinated, people should be asking questions before making an informed choice, rather than blindly following their leaders.
you obviously don't understand what the vaccines are made of and how the vaccines work.

sparau

Anarchist
...by infecting our cells with spike protein genetic material?

Causing our cells to make the spike protein?
This isn't my area at all but would it sound more harmless and indeed more accurate to say

'by exposing our adaptive immune system to the spike protein of covid'?

'Causing our t cells to identify it more readily as an invader'. ?

Correct me if i'm wrong any budding or full blown immunologists : )

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
This isn't my area at all but would it sound more harmless and indeed more accurate to say

That's the end result.

The vaccine is a way to introduce the spike protein into our body.

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
I've actually had some luck by pointing out the obvious -  You don't have a choice anymore.  You're either going to get the vaccine or you're going to get the virus.  At least with the vaccine, you get to pick when.  You don't get to 'not play' anymore.   That choice ended a long time ago.

You can be mad about how we got here, but we're here.

Follow up with answering specific questions.  That worked twice.  So that's good.

Last edited by a moderator:

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
Cardiac deaths athletes

https://stephenc.substack.com/p/5-fold-increase-in-sudden-cardiac

F5908080-3D80-41CE-8202-BB089F4CE185.png

danstanford

Anarchist
Lake Ontario
Based on a microscopic sample, I had 4 friends have heart attacks last spring and I cannot remember any heart attacks among friends/connections going back more than 10 years. It did give me pause but did not stop me getting my second vaccination. 

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
Based on a microscopic sample, I had 4 friends have heart attacks last spring and I cannot remember any heart attacks among friends/connections going back more than 10 years. It did give me pause but did not stop me getting my second vaccination. 
Have you had a heart attack?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
And I know 3 women diagnosed with breast cancer in the last 12 months. I cant think of any women I know being diagnose with breast cancer going back ten years.

Must be Vaccine related. :rolleyes:

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
It would be wise to disregard guidance from “public health authorities” and ask your doctor for advice 

DE8CDFEE-D713-4FA2-A4FF-C38DDD9B794B.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

The mRNA vaccine actually causes some of your cells to generate the spike protein. Your immune system then trains to recognize it. There’s only a small amount of the vaccine at one time so a limited amount of the protein is generated. The vaccine doesn’t replicate, so once a cell has produced a batch of the protein it goes back to doing what it does or dies.