Corona Virus

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
Thanks for that video. He clears quite a bit up. AZ jab for me asap.
Horn, just hope you will be alright!

Here in Bavaria, Germany where I live our Regional Minister for the State Markus Soeder after being asked in an Interview by the biggest Newspaper "Munich Merkur" about another potential lockdown in Autumn/Winter said it would be inappropriate for the about 60 % of People who have already being recovered or vaccinated to put them back into their homes.

Of Course the Situation is quite fluid so if the Index goes above 200 per 100.000 People he may have to reconsider.

We will have the 3-G Rule soon meaning Vaccinated & Recovered People will enjoy more freedom.

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
As said before. NZ had the world's dumbest strategy.
Australia as well particularly New South Wales (Courtesy of yesterdays COVID Report)

Opera Momentaufnahme_2021-08-22_235456_www.nsw.gov.au.png

NSW now with over 10.000 Active Cases Statewide, many of them in Sydney & Greater Sydney Area.

I feel for HornRock!

Last edited by a moderator:

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
LOL - Coming from Mr Hydroxychloroquine that's actually quite the complement.

"as said before" as if last time you said anything it wasn't widely laughed out of the room mate... jog on...
Why do you make fun of T-C?

I initially supported New Zealands & Australia Lockdown Policy! Shame on both Countries by not getting their People vaccinated fast enough despite Vaccines being available since January/February.

AUS Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced yesterday that they will go along with the Lockdown Policy until the Country has 70 % of it's Population fully vaccinated and I suspect Ardern will do the same thing.

Bottom Line: The Vaccine Rollout in both Countries, New Zealand and Australia is a complete MESS. There is no two ways about it.

It's going to take another 7 months for both to have enough people fully vaccinated so they can open the borders again. Going to be interesting how the Economy of both Countries survive this given that New Zealand and Australia heavily rely on the Tourism Sector to keep it afload.

rh3000

Super Anarchist
Auckland, New Zealand
Shame on both Countries by not getting their People vaccinated fast enough despite Vaccines being available since January/February.

AUS Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced yesterday that they will go along with the Lockdown Policy until the Country has 70 % of it's Population fully vaccinated and I suspect Ardern will do the same thing.

Bottom Line: The Vaccine Rollout in both Countries, New Zealand and Australia is a complete MESS. There is no two ways about it.

It's going to take another 7 months for both to have enough people fully vaccinated so they can open the borders again. Going to be interesting how the Economy of both Countries survive this given that New Zealand and Australia heavily rely on the Tourism Sector to keep it afload.
Simple basic facts...already stated, but clearly struggling to be understood...

NZ is vaccinating as quickly as it can get hold of the vaccine. We didn't get the amount we ordered at the time it was promised due to other much larger countries playing games with their orders - you know like these arseholes https://www.politico.eu/article/germanys-coronavirus-vaccine-side-deal-at-odds-with-legally-binding-eu-pact/)

Since getting more supplies delivered more quickly we are currently vaccinating at around 300,000 a week. With 1m already fully vaccinated, and 700,000 single shotted, you do the math to figure out how long it will take to get everyone who wants one done (supply willing). Here's a hint, we want to vaccinate 4m in total.

So you'll pardon me if I call out trolling any nation trying to do its best with COVID. That is the mark of a total cunt.

There are so many contradictions to the trolling arguments too - on one hand NZ has only succeeded because it has it so easy, allegedly thanks to a small population and distance, but at the same time its also a dumb strategy - that apparently everyone else would have pursued if they could have if only they had the ease of doing that NZ had. And now it's a 'dumb strategy' to wait until a certain level of vaccination before further relaxing restrictions - you know, the exact same approach as taken by everywhere else.

So fuck off with the mindless, confused, and contradictory critiques.

Oh and one final thing, here's a chart of the ecomonic outcome of our strategy that was clueslessly and cynically scoffed by trolls over a year ago...

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 1.30.22 PM.png

NeedAClew

Super Anarchist
USA
Australians are doing mass kinda violent demonstrations against their version of lockdowns. Looking like Crazy America last year, huh?  We are young and mask free...

Would NZ do the same if they start getting more cases and tracing is blown through?    

Horn Rock

Super Anarchist
Byron Bay
I feel for HornRock!
Booked in for my first shot of AZ. People are getting fed up with lockdowns in Aus. Not me personally, as I live pretty isolated anyway. Was talking to my local GP, he reckons once lockdowns end, Delta's going to burn through the entire population. It's just so infectious, and there's no stopping it. They're never going to get back to covid zero in Sydney - that ship has well and truly sailed.

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Simple basic facts...already stated, but clearly struggling to be understood...

NZ is vaccinating as quickly as it can get hold of the vaccine. We didn't get the amount we ordered at the time it was promised due to other much larger countries playing games with their orders - you know like these arseholes https://www.politico.eu/article/germanys-coronavirus-vaccine-side-deal-at-odds-with-legally-binding-eu-pact/)

Since getting more supplies delivered more quickly we are currently vaccinating at around 300,000 a week. With 1m already fully vaccinated, and 700,000 single shotted, you do the math to figure out how long it will take to get everyone who wants one done (supply willing). Here's a hint, we want to vaccinate 4m in total.

So you'll pardon me if I call out trolling any nation trying to do its best with COVID. That is the mark of a total cunt.

There are so many contradictions to the trolling arguments too - on one hand NZ has only succeeded because it has it so easy, allegedly thanks to a small population and distance, but at the same time its also a dumb strategy - that apparently everyone else would have pursued if they could have if only they had the ease of doing that NZ had. And now it's a 'dumb strategy' to wait until a certain level of vaccination before further relaxing restrictions - you know, the exact same approach as taken by everywhere else.

So fuck off with the mindless, confused, and contradictory critiques.

Oh and one final thing, here's a chart of the ecomonic outcome of our strategy that was clueslessly and cynically scoffed by trolls over a year ago...

View attachment 458981
Except NZ has more than one vaccine accepted by our health gurus. Yet we are only buying and supplying one.

As for trolling, it seems you consider a different opinion to yours as trolling, maybe look in the mirror for finding the cunt. We are just following the same original idea, this despite what we have learnt since. Pretending we can save every life by being kind and washing our hands up to our elbows. It is not going away and we should not lock down forever. But what would I know as just a cunty troll.

As for our economic outcome, if you are in a position to have made use of the zillion dollars of cheap money that has flooded our economy, well done. Buy another home, preferably so you can fuck off out of Auckland before lockdown, or splash on a new EV to let everyone know how fucking green you are. If you are in the other group, well who really cares about the poor. We all need someone to either blame or pretend to save, so fuck'em. Let them live it up in the back of a car.

rh3000

Super Anarchist
Auckland, New Zealand
It is not going away and we should not lock down forever. 
This is not the plan - you know that right? Continually claiming so makes you stupid, a cunt, or both.

As for our economic outcome, if you are in a position to have made use of the zillion dollars of cheap money that has flooded our economy, well done. Buy another home, preferably so you can fuck off out of Auckland before lockdown, or splash on a new EV to let everyone know how fucking green you are. If you are in the other group, well who really cares about the poor. We all need someone to either blame or pretend to save, so fuck'em. Let them live it up in the back of a car.
Errmm what?

barfy

Super Anarchist
^^ Sissy OD'ed on his cunty pills tonight obviously. Needs to get out and spread his legs.

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
Booked in for my first shot of AZ. People are getting fed up with lockdowns in Aus. Not me personally, as I live pretty isolated anyway. Was talking to my local GP, he reckons once lockdowns end, Delta's going to burn through the entire population. It's just so infectious, and there's no stopping it. They're never going to get back to covid zero in Sydney - that ship has well and truly sailed.
Same will happen to NZ methinks! The only thing Sydney can do is flatten the curve like where I live in Germany is doing!

I also feel for Rennmaus though! She lives in a different State than mine (NRW) where they currently have the most infections. Here in Bavaria we're doing ok for now despite infections rising but it is nowhere near as bas as where Rennie lives.

Latest posts