Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

elle

Super Anarchist
I've been lurking end enjoying this thread for a while now, didn't bother to register because I had nothing new to add to the discussion and you haven't exactly been very welcoming to newbies lately, though I am less than surprised considering said newbies.
Now it seems this topic is reaching more mainstream circles and nobody else seems to have stumbled upon this little video:

LMAO!! they actually linked this on their 1000daysatsea blog.

Super Anarchist
Chicago
Mr Boomastic said:
the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them the ship hit them
There I have proven it!

All this emotional distress taking a toll on me, I think I will just go to a corner and cry....

Not that I really care but when did this alleged incident happen?

no I will not go to the Blog, tell me the date, time and Lat Lon

I would like to do my own poking around to see if Maersk should be looking to you for a Suit. :eek:

The Winner

Super Anarchist
You know the more i think about this, is its perfect for Geraldo, god knows the man could use to deal out a good beat down, quick someone put him on it. Sounds like a job for Melcrypt

The Winner

Super Anarchist
Or how about we submit it to dirty jobs. I can hear it now, Mike your job is to tap that ass over there that has not had a proper bath in over 160 days

bbl

Anarchist
Norway
They can't stay on this wild goose chase forever so they have been told to head back in. I can fill in more details about the wild goose chase later, but have to get on the road now.
Dang, I so hoped they would find them! There's intence drama in the meeting and the offer to be rescued. I can feel the electricity in the air, Sayonara quickly glancing at Reids stern face and then down for a long while fighting an inner fight before answering. The rescuing crew are holding their breaths and then........ Pictures!

nolatom

Super Anarchist
New Orleans
I hesitate to take much of this seriously, as it's way less fun that way.

But many (most) large ships now have a Voyage Data Recorder (VDR) that records *everything* from radar picture to gyro, GPS, AIS, VHF, even records what's said on the bridge. If the Master knew he had a collision, or a complaint of one, the normal procedure is to save the VDR data, because most of them tape back over themselves after 12 hours, or 24, or 4 days, or some time period depending on manufacture.

Don't know if this ship had one, or if the Dunedin is even the one. But something hit that bowsprit, and the lookout on the ANN and whatever other vessel it was, was pretty awful.

swan70

Super Anarchist
Mustang Ranch
skeleton7.jpg

Day #205

Soanya questions Reid's choice of cheese and sprouts as their primary caloric intake.

QUOTE(NautiGirl @ Oct 5 2007, 12:05 PM) *You're very welcome. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

All in the interest of fact based journalism, and public education.
THAT is one of most naive things I've seen on this thread.

FACT-BASED JOURNALISM.

(You missed the hyphen, you illiterate cowsy girl.)

An oxy from a moron. What a surprise!

MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Remember kids, naive is Evian spelled backwards!

TPG

Super Anarchist
HEY NOW....
Those need to go onto the mac26x.blogspot.com blog! I set that one up special for Frank after he showed up here. If you want in on that one let me know.
Did you get my sprit Mac26x? Please tell me you got my Sprit 26x.

I must find it again.

And add cheese.

Possibly traps.

That's it!!!
Stop quoting Nauti.

Its both horrifying me and turning me on.

QUOTE(NautiGirl @ Oct 5 2007, 12:05 PM) *You're very welcome. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

All in the interest of fact based journalism, and public education.
Cowsy Girl,

The gramatically correct sentence would be:

"I do it all in the interest of fact-based journalism and public education."

Comma before the "and" makes everything that follows it a fragment, plus, sentences should, ideally, unlike your life, have subjects and objects in agreement or, ideally, even in existence. Your seventh-grade sentence structure blies your class origins.

But fascists don't need no school, does they?

Last edited by a moderator: