Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

Mr Boombastic said:
Wait, I have changed my mind.

It WAS bad seamanship!

....paranoia will destroy ya....
QUOTE(Mr. Boombastic @ Oct 5 2007, 06:30 PM) *Ha! A BENEDICT ANARCHIST!

Turncoat! He's gone over to the dark side....
Wait, I have changed my mind.

It WAS bad seamanship!

....paranoia will destroy ya....
Can I quote you?
p-p-p-p-p-p-para-Noia, will d-d-d-d-d-d-dest-Roy Ya.......

hyundai finn

You know the more i think about this, is its perfect for Geraldo, god knows the man could use to deal out a good beat down, quick someone put him on it. Sounds like a job for Melcrypt

This is a great idea! which one of you know Geraldo....he has a boat.

Then there's this piece of

ASS, er I mean a picture of me.

bomb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Austin, TX
:lol: Cheese scow dog with extra large nose on the case...
BTW: I have been swamped today getting ready to hit the road... BUT, again no sign of Reid...

Three tries to find them: First the location from the position report on their page within a couple of hours of the report... Second based upon what Bloodygaza calculated... Third upon the last known good location that we could find.

They can't stay on this wild goose chase forever so they have been told to head back in. I can fill in more details about the wild goose chase later, but have to get on the road now.
Can't wait to hear more about this!!!!!!

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Chicago
"at sea. Then they lost both their forestays and roller furling in the collision at sea where the heavy steel 20' bowsprit was mangled in half by a dark hulled three hundred foot freighter in the obsidian night."

Yeah so I went to the blog...

Dark Hulled Ship... You are aware, Mr Boombastic, that Maersk Ships are almost a Powder Blue. Could have been an another Carrier all together. Perhaps a Liberian Ship smuggling what ever they smuggle with no lights on claiming to be a Maersk Ship.

Guys I think this is either a Troll or one of our own as I can't imagine Reid having such a loyal fan to think what we say is actually important.

"at sea. Then they lost both their forestays and roller furling in the collision at sea where the heavy steel 20' bowsprit was mangled in half by a dark hulled three hundred foot freighter in the obsidian night."
Yeah so I went to the blog...

Dark Hulled Ship... You are aware, Mr Boombastic, that Maersk Ships are almost a Powder Blue. Could have been an another Carrier all together. Perhaps a Liberian Ship smuggling what ever they smuggle with no lights on claiming to be a Maersk Ship.

Guys I think this is either a Troll or one of our own as I can't imagine Reid having such a loyal fan to think what we say is actually important.
Sadly, no.

The M. Dunedin was once German flagged, therefore, according to the Rule of Former Nazi Countries allowed to rise up again, it is BLACK. Maersk too cheap to buy the paint for a redo.

MrD

Anarchist
so cal
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Mr. Boombastic.
· View this post

· Un-ignore Mr. Boombastic
Boy, ever since I decided to hit the 'Ignore' button on this troll, I have felt much better.

Now I get to watch him get ignored everytime he posts. This is sweet.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Alberta
Boy, ever since I decided to hit the 'Ignore' button on this troll, I have felt much better.Now I get to watch him get ignored everytime he posts. This is sweet.
What a wonderful way to look at it. Until now, I've been wishing there was a way to get rid of even the "you have chosen to ignore..." messages.

Thanks.

--

OGR