Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

he has assigned himself this great purpose where none exists.
he has done nothing, in my opinion, to earn respect
Your bouncing-tits avatar earns my respect.

That's all that matters.

Leave people you've never met, will never meet and will never match in accomplishments out of this.

Have your tits been to Antarctica lately? By any method of travel?

I thought not.

Fascist Captains Keyboard Courageous -- herd courage is the weakest kind.

RobinCrusoe

Gotcha. Everyone is so hung up on this "collision" lately. I shouldnt even have put that line in the first post. I just meant it as an aside.

What i was really interested in is what is the right way of going about this as opposed to the cheese way, and apparently Sanders did it right enough to make it 3 times around.
Oh - one other thing. You need some people on the beach you can count on. That's another place these two missed - they counted on people they thought were "friends" but who have abandoned them. What they didn't realize as they were setting "sail" is that they'd been given a load of food calculated to be enough to get them out of sight. All the people on the beach knew there's no way they can turn around - they can barely move with the currents as it is. And so, all their "friends" - some of which you'll see making grunting and whimpering sounds here - smoked a farewell joint with them and then huffed and puffed and blew them out of the harbor into the gulf stream. So - if you're planning a similar "voyage" read some of the posts here to see the kind of people you would want to know and the ones you would want to avoid as poisonous.

Mid

Super Anarchist
rnin475l.jpg

cartoonstock.com

Shife

Super Anarchist
This is really some entertaining shit. Only a fanatical cult worshipper could be this delusional.

To quote Ghostbusters II: "You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco, pal! Only a Carpathian would come back to life now and choose New York! Tasty pick... bonehead! "

elle

Super Anarchist
blah blah blah
when stowe and ahmad began posting their lives on the internet they opened themselves to the public. they are public domain. surely they were not so naive as to think the world would share in their high opinions of themselves. too bad.

what i find really sad about the people running their blog is that rather than taking some very sound advice and answering some very legitimate questions about the journey, they chose to delete and discourage discussion. i have no problem with them removing harsh criticism and name calling...any business would do the same. but they have succeeded in throwing the baby out with the bathwater. in keeping only the ignorant rah rah cheerleading they are missing out on some info that could likely be of great help to the people they are supposed to be helping. it's simply non-productive. again, too bad.

while you are here dishing out what you can't seem to take yourself one thing you may want to take into consideration is that some of the people here do indeed have experience and knowledge about off shore sailing.

it's a shame that you'd rather muster up your keyboard courage to post malicious and reputation-damaging childish name-calling here rather than helpful information on your hero's own website. while you are throwing around accusations of damaged reputations, you may want to consider getting some proof to support your hero's accusations of being struck by a maersk vessel and find a reason why you have the vessel in question's picture (from maersk's website) posted on reid's reputation damaging blog without proof to support his claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO More .............................
"Keeping quiet while monks and other peaceful protesters are murdered and jailed is not evidence of constructive engagement." - Arvind Ganesan, Human Rights Watch.
What a load of crap.

Typical of the naive self-centered hypocrisy that dwells in and drives you people.

CHEVRON is the money source for the military junta in Burma.

Chimperor Nutsack Boosh could tell them to shut off the pipelines, but will he?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuhk no. Condi used to be a board member at Chevron, before she took the job of, uh, national security advisor in 2001. We all know how that turned out. But I digress...

Typical naive wankery. You like you gasoline and high standard of living: You don't care about anyone but yourself, let alone a few starving monks.

you may want to consider getting some proof to support your hero's accusations of being struck by a maersk vessel and find a reason why you have the vessel in question's picture (from maersk's website) posted on reid's reputation damaging blog without proof to support his claim.
Google search for the M.Dunedin.

I love your tits, BTW.

I thought the scratching hoard had been ordered by the Uberfascist Contoller to stop talking about the COLLISION?

And to stop talking about the whole ugly thing?

Nice tits.

And BTW, I joined this site in good faith and was attacked shortly after I posted, probably because I didn't start running with the fascist herd right away after the initial anal inspection. It turns out my ass is too hard for youse to insert your limp middle-aged marshmallow dicks into....and you pudgers don't like that.

In any case, I did nothing to provoke such treatment.

But if you want a fight, you've got it.

I'm only in this for the tits.

And the literature.

pipsqueak

Super Anarchist
captain lithium, you are welcome here if you have something to say that is comprehensible. this site does have some limited manners, which preclude me outing your real and inconsequential identity. your meaningless babblings are extremely feeble attempts to derail what was once a very interesting and informative thread. frankly, the last ten or so pages could easily be deleted; the front page boys really ought to reevaluate their contribution to the only actually researched documentation of this journey.

redboat

Super Anarchist
Lithium and Boomer are welcome. If you disagree with his posts ignore them or respond.

This website and the entire artistic community from whence the 1000 Day at Sea "voyage" sprang are grounded on the concepts of freedom of speech and expression.

SA is fulfilling it's responsibility and encouraging point/counterpoint. The Roidians and their artistic Soho sensibilities are squelching comment, criticism and expression. Sailing Fascism. The art of the Fourth Reich. Shame on them. Why are they so fearful and paranoid?

1000 Days at Sea is the loser.

Timmys_Trick_Turkey said:
Lithium baby,Youve got to be the lead plate version, soaking in a bath of very very bad ACID, for that brain cell to work that feebly.

You obviously havent been seasoned properly. You are not a CURRENT sailing enthusiast. It shows big time because you dont have the staying power to mount an intelligent argument.

You are not female, because you simply dont have the class or elegance that a real woman has.

Like Reid, you certainly are no captain. With all your whining and sexual confusion, it is clear that you are AC/DC.

Surely you realise that NOBODY is interested in a 2 volt lithium battery with a truck sized psychiatric problem. You are merely a sad sad individual with nothing to do but post 33 meaningless abusive and childish posts a day, to a website that is simply not interested in your vacuous opinions and your Reid Hovian fanaticism.

Having your personal message area disabled just shows you for the coward you actually are.

Why do you bother ? Nobody gives a rats about your views, your contributions are not intelligent or valued. You are just a complete waste of space.

Like the part time professional mental vegetable, Reid Stow, when you are lying on your deathbed, you will give anything for more time on this planet and regret the waste of a single second of your life.

Someone who squanders 3 years of their life, to float in a cesspool of the worlds garbage while mentally spaced out, doesnt deserve to live, and is certainly not someone to be admired.

Get the message loser. Neither you nor the mental vegetable Reid, are needed, wanted or appreciated here.

Go and do something significant with your life, like getting yourself one.
Profound.

Now.

Tell me how to delete my membership here and you all can go on your merry hyena ways.

Shife

Super Anarchist
Lithium and Boomer are welcome. If you disagree with his posts ignore them or respond.
This website and the entire artistic community from whence the 1000 Day at Sea "voyage" sprang are grounded on the concepts of freedom of speech and expression.

SA is fulfilling it's responsibility and encouraging point/counterpoint. The Roidians and their artistic Soho sensibilities are squelching comment, criticism and expression. Sailing Fascism. The art of the Fourth Reich. Shame on them. Why are they so fearful and paranoid?

1000 Days at Sea is the loser.
I agree. Let them stay. If Lithium/Boombastic/whatever is the voice of Reid's supporters, then he's making our job of discrediting this farce incredibly easy. There are certainly going to be a dedicated few who will support the Drug Runner Reid and his bearded concubine. Let 'em. Hell, there's still people claiming that David Koresh really was the Messiah. Some people just want to believe in something so bad that they'll believe anything.

Hopefully some of his cult-like fans will wake up once the CheeseSchooner falls apart. It's already leaking and will NEVER last a serious storm out there. Seriously, the chances of these two surviving out there are slim and none. Their life raft is a fucking zodiac that you have to inflate with a foot pump. That doesn't even pass muster on the Great Lakes, let alone the open ocean. And what about a ditch bag? Does this moron even have a emergency epirb? If so, is it buried under a pile of sprouts, rotting away in the diesel fuel that's leaking from the tanks?

Might as well order the burial wreaths now, because unless they run for land, the Southern Ocean is going to get it's fill of high grade cheese and fois gras.

Here's another question I've been pondering: How is the steering system set up, and when was the last time it was maintained? This tub is going to become the most famous garbage slick in recent history if he can't control that dump in a blow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mid

Super Anarchist
What a load of crap.Typical of the naive self-centered hypocrisy that dwells in and drives you people.

CHEVRON is the money source for the military junta in Burma.

Chimperor Nutsack Boosh could tell them to shut off the pipelines, but will he?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuhk no. Condi used to be a board member at Chevron, before she took the job of, uh, national security advisor in 2001. We all know how that turned out. But I digress...

Typical naive wankery. You like you gasoline and high standard of living: You don't care about anyone but yourself, let alone a few starving monks.

join me in PA with that load of twaddle . ??

RobinCrusoe

And BTW, I joined this site in good faith and was attacked shortly after I posted, probably because I didn't start running with the fascist herd right away after the initial anal inspection. It turns out my ass is too hard for youse to insert your limp middle-aged marshmallow dicks into....and you pudgers don't like that.
In any case, I did nothing to provoke such treatment.

But if you want a fight, you've got it.

I'm only in this for the tits.

And the literature.
There's only one thing worse than a nonsense spewing asshole who ljust keeps saying crap in the attempt to insult. that is when the asshole looks back at what he's said and the way he's said it and realizes he's a complete nonsense spewing asshole. And his friends over at the 1000 days blog tell him to knock it off because it makes them assholes by association. So - what's worse? A complete asshole who starts whining it's not his fault. there is NOTHING worse than an asshole whining that it's really the targets of his venom who are at fault. So, Jesse - take yourself by the ears and drag yourself off to a deep hole and pull the top in. THIS is what you call a fight? You saying complete idiocies? You can't string five words together to make a decent sentence - certainly not one that's intelligible. No - you talk a lot about "tits" and "dicks" and other things that impress YOU and, therefore, you think will impress others. This is no fight, pansyboy - get yourself on a little sailboat and go out in the big harbor when the wind is more than ten knots. Then you'll have a fight. And you'll be shrieking for help quickly. That's the way it is with assholes like you - just like a fart. You make filthy noises, you make filthy smells and you irritate a lot of people when you're around. But eventually you blow away. Here - some air freshener - pfffffft

elle

Super Anarchist
I agree. Let them stay. If Lithium/Boombastic/whatever is the voice of Reid's supporters, then he's making our job of discrediting this farce incredibly easy. There are certainly going to be a dedicated few who will support the Drug Runner Reid and his bearded concubine. Let 'em. Hell, there's still people claiming that David Koresh really was the Messiah. Some people just want to believe in something so bad that they'll believe anything.
Hopefully some of his cult-like fans will wake up once the CheeseSchooner falls apart. It's already leaking and will NEVER last a serious storm out there. Seriously, the chances of these two surviving out there are slim and none. Their life raft is a fucking zodiac that you have to inflate with a foot pump. That doesn't even pass muster on the Great Lakes, let alone the open ocean. And what about a ditch bag? Does this moron even have a emergency epirb? If so, is it buried under a pile of sprouts, rotting away in the diesel fuel that's leaking from the tanks?

Might as well order the burial wreaths now, because unless they run for land, the Southern Ocean is going to get it's fill of high grade cheese and fois gras.

Here's another question I've been pondering: How is the steering system set up, and when was the last time it was maintained? This tub is going to become the most famous garbage slick in recent history if he can't control that dump in a blow.
well goodness knows anyone actually interested in the likelyhood of reid's endeavour succeeding or the proper way to go about embarking on such a voyage is not going to get any real information or answers from his 1000day blog or .net. the best possible way to enlighten them would be to give them real info. rather than accusing any newbie of being roidhovian i'd rather hear people who know boats give them the reasons we think the voyage is destined for failure. who knows, maybe they will wake up.