Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

awolf209

Super Anarchist
POSTCARD FROM THE EDGE

Dear Jesse, Just thought I'd let you know the little woman and I are fine. Lady Anne started leaking really bad (almost ruined all our cheese), so we beached it on Annobon (A/K/A Pigalu...I like that name better PIG-AH-LOU) here in the Gulf of Guinea. Don't worry, ships only pass by here every six months so we're safe for awhile. The natives are great...feeding us like there's no tomorrow, and no fucking cheese! Now that there are other young girls here, I'm really going to town, if you get my drift (oops, bad choice of word...just did a lot of that). Anyway, this island has tons of forests so I am scavenging some hardwood pieces to make a few sculptures and fix the frigging tub and growing some herb...our stash was getting low (never thought S would start smoking but she did, damn! I have to restock). When the pot goes to seed and I've had my fill of these young girls, spread my STDs around, implanted a couple heirs, we'll head out again to float some more. In the meantime, keep pretending our satellite is broken!

Keep up the good blogging! VOID-HO, Weed

swan70

Super Anarchist
Mustang Ranch
image003.jpg

Dateline June 13th 2001; Reid Stowe briefly attempts to make an honest living with a landscaping job.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobinCrusoe

Don't make me start calling you swandick again..... :angry:
Let him dream - it's all he's got, for goodness sakes. No boat, no woman, no purpose, no hope. Reid's gone, Soanya's gone - there's no one left to stroke him - so to speak. Let him find a little pleasure sitting there in his empty hovel on his only chair, staring at his monitor and then at his keyboard while he tries to remember and then tries to think of something cute to say.

As for copyright issues, take a look at the line of type at the very bottom of this screen capture of the 1,000 Days at Sea .net front page. I believe my people call that an, uh, how you say, how you say, COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Uh-Oh! DOH!

copyright.jpg

frenchie

Super Anarchist
Brooklyn, NY
Any word on the "Search Party" and results?

Go back a couple pages - they looked, but did not find, eventually gave up.

Of course, Stowe started having satellite problems right around the same time... purely coincidence, of course, I'm sure.

elle

Super Anarchist
captain lithium, you are welcome here if you have something to say that is comprehensible. this site does have some limited manners, which preclude me outing your real and inconsequential identity. your meaningless babblings are extremely feeble attempts to derail what was once a very interesting and informative thread. frankly, the last ten or so pages could easily be deleted; the front page boys really ought to reevaluate their contribution to the only actually researched documentation of this journey.
Thank you for welcoming me here.

Restrained as you are from "outing me" by some mysterious decorum of the sea, or whatever, I fail to see why you would mention not doing something that you would do absent such decorum. Perhaps you would expose my name? Then perhaps since you have my name, you would publish my home address?

Then what?

What would be the result of that?

Let's think about it for a minute...

Would Reid Hovians storm my residence, either chanting peace chants and seeking donations or would I be privy to more nefarious visitations from mysterious strangers on behalf of shadowy figures lurking within the putrid, cheese-stinking labyrinth of Sailing Anarchy?

Be that that case, certain consequences would certainly result. To wit: Said stranger would certainly experience the Second Amendment up close and on a very personal basis; beyond that, said stranger would certainly then, if lucky, be arrested for cyber and/or actual stalking. However, at the moment of presentation of my personal information on the internet, the poster would be flirting with harassment, which combined with the appearance of said stranger based upon such a posting would qualify the poster for prosecution for a Class 6 felony (my state law). If more than one person were involved in the mysterious visit, conspiracy charges would apply. If the activity occured cross state lines, federal charges could be proffered.

So let's all just be nice, nice, nice and don't tells lies about identities, m-kay?

It's so much easier to be nice and civil.

Note that my first post here didn't personally attack anyone (except maybe Reed Ho), I wasn't rude, I wasn't biased (much). I didn't call anyone nasty names.

As soon as somebody can tell me how to delete my account here, I'm done.

Shife

Super Anarchist
Looks like sailflat was the one to put up the malicious "parody" blog, "1,000 Ways to Get Sued"Since he's the one who announced the link with great fanfare and was the first to invite others to play in his legal treehouse, will he be the first one to fall out of it?

Crickets.

Look how everyone has cleared out of here.

It's uncanny. Hear that silence?

The sound of cowards running....

c r i c k e t s.
Listen, Fruitcake: It's a Saturday. Most of us are out SAILING. It's kinda what we do.

There is no basis for a lawsuit. Running around screaming 'I'm bringing lawyers to sue you all' does not make a case for a lawsuit. It DOES make for a strong argument that you are a complete whackjob.

While you're at it, you should really send a PM to the Editor to let him know you're planning to sue him because we hurt your feelings. I'm sure you'll get a prompt apology from him.

You really need to get back on your meds. You and your lawyer can quote me on that, Asshat.

Listen, Fruitcake: It's a Saturday. Most of us are out SAILING. It's kinda what we do.
There is no basis for a lawsuit. Running around screaming 'I'm bringing lawyers to sue you all' does not make a case for a lawsuit. It DOES make for a strong argument that you are a complete whackjob.

While you're at it, you should really send a PM to the Editor to let him know you're planning to sue him because we hurt your feelings. I'm sure you'll get a prompt apology from him.

You really need to get back on your meds. You and your lawyer can quote me on that, Asshat.
Feel the power of suggestion. Lawyers? Who said anything about suing anyone in particular? Ever.

Who would I sue and for what?

It's not that I disagree with this group's assessment of Reid Ho. Hell, I may even agree.

But the way you're going after him is totally wrong. Beyond that, you're just jerkoffs.

Take down the malicious web site. You're violating copyright laws and causing public harm to a man's reputation. Both of those things are actionable, no matter what your beer-addled wharf wisdom tells you. You've got boats, I assume. Boats mean assets. Cover them.

Over time, you'll realize that there is always, Always, ALWAYS someone better, stronger, faster, smarter, richer an/or prettier than you are -- It's part of growing up.

Meanwhile, go play in the water

Nobody's going to tell me how to delete my account? C'mon. Put yourselves out of my misery.