Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
God I hate computers, post #2679 was a complete FUBAR! :angry:

I think this is what you wanted to accomplish?

Ugley_Sailor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
From Reid's journal entry today regarding Soanya:

"Soanya has proven herself capable and adaptable and her stability and brains give me security and confidence. As I plan my strategy for the voyage I always listen to Soanya and want her approval. Isn't she a surprising sea and star pilot voyaging close to the longest consecutive time a woman has spent on the sea? Think about the courage and fortitude that takes. I hope we can inspire many people to dream and look over the horizon for us."

Hopefully they won't be looking for you under sea level.

"Isn't she a surprising sea and star pilot voyaging close to the longest consecutive time a woman has spent on the sea?"

I've read that a half dozen times and cannot figure out what the hell he's trying to convey. Simply painful.

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Robin AKA RobinCrusoe
Can we just clear up who’s who here?

Swan70…. You’re not being a dick and if your name is Jessie, admit it. It’s fine if you support this adventure and I think you see it for what it is.

Robin…. I’m still trying to figure out your history in this. I don’t think you’ve made that story clear. Som eluded to some things but….. Can we clear that up.

I know there is also Boomass, Capt. Ass and whoever else, but they don’t play a roll in the history. Just jackasses trying to spam a thread.

Thanks

DaveK

RobinCrusoe

Robin AKA RobinCrusoe
Right you are, Swan aka Jesse. For those who don't understand that relationship, go to the blog site referred to above by MaxHeadroom - http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/...p;load=comments - and watch Swan's metamorphosis. Starts out as "hmmmm - what's this about" to full fledged stowe supporter. then he bounced over here to shill ....

It's not important, of course - a bit of trivia. Understand, however, Swan is a guy with a Swan 70 who doesn't have time to sail it much (only an occasional weekend he said to stowe) because family and work keep him busy. As well, of course, as his motorcycle racing and cars. He adopts his guises here now so he can lurk and smirk. "Letty" is a new guise adopted to say something about the "halfwits" at SA - says, "I'm sorry for the bs from the halfwits who wish to bring you down to their sorry miserable levels." But the only "BS" posted over there were the two rants by Captain Lithiium. Everything else has been and continues to be blocked.

Right Jesse? But - you're right. So what?

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
This just in from my contact at INTERPOL in Wiesbaden. She was able to zoom in on the last image she sent me that should have put the whole freighter thing to bed. I think this is irrefutable proof that it wasn't a ship. Here's the original and the zooms:

Saving_the_figurehead.jpg

sprit_picture_zoom_2.jpg

sprit_before_zoom_on_Band_Aid.jpg

sprit_picture_zoom_Band_Aid.jpg

swan70

Super Anarchist
Mustang Ranch
Right you are, Swan aka Jesse. For those who don't understand that relationship, go to the blog site referred to above by MaxHeadroom - http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/...p;load=comments - and watch Swan's metamorphosis. Starts out as "hmmmm - what's this about" to full fledged stowe supporter. then he bounced over here to shill ....
It's not important, of course - a bit of trivia. Understand, however, Swan is a guy with a Swan 70 who doesn't have time to sail it much (only an occasional weekend he said to stowe) because family and work keep him busy. As well, of course, as his motorcycle racing and cars. He adopts his guises here now so he can lurk and smirk. "Letty" is a new guise adopted to say something about the "halfwits" at SA - says, "I'm sorry for the bs from the halfwits who wish to bring you down to their sorry miserable levels." But the only "BS" posted over there were the two rants by Captain Lithiium. Everything else has been and continues to be blocked.

Right Jesse? But - you're right. So what?
I was once all gung-ho for 1000 day.

I am sorry, I am sorry.........100 times

It was the first day I saw the 1000 day blog what the fuck did I know.

But I have seen the light, with thanks to my mentor aseawolf and others.

But dumb fuck Robin still thinks I am some guy Jessie. Or more recently I am a friend of Jessie or I am Boombastic or I am ..........

Robin, did you stop taking your medication again?