And you got to love this little jewell

h2.jpg

frenchie

Super Anarchist
Brooklyn, NY
Great find, Max!

I was just looking the picture on this page:

http://groups.msn.com/sailingtheworld/long...tonowhere1.msnw

of the cheese-scow in the antarctic, surrounded by ice floes... and thinking "wow, maybe we're being too harsh on this guy... he did sail the antarctic, after all..."

...but then I looked at this:

http://groups.msn.com/sailingtheworld/theschooneranne.msnw

...how much time did this guy spend, carving every surface of the interior? Time he could have spent cleaning his hull, or fixing the leaks, or doing other crucial maintenance... or working at a JOB, to raise some of the money himself instead of whining about the donations.

Talk about messed-up priorities!

NautiGirl

Super Anarchist
New Scotland
Great find, Max!
I was just looking the picture on this page:

http://groups.msn.com/sailingtheworld/long...tonowhere1.msnw

of the cheese-scow in the antarctic, surrounded by ice floes... and thinking "wow, maybe we're being too harsh on this guy... he did sail the antarctic, after all..."

...but then I looked at this:

http://groups.msn.com/sailingtheworld/theschooneranne.msnw

...how much time did this guy spend, carving every surface of the interior? Time he could have spent cleaning his hull, or fixing the leaks, or doing other crucial maintenance... or working at a JOB, to raise some of the money himself instead of whining about the donations.

Talk about messed-up priorities!
What is it with Roid and the friggin' hearts everywhere??? He reminds me of an 11 year old girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck people. I went away from this thread for a week..18 pages? That's literally 3 hours of my life that I will NEVER get back. There was some excellent detective work done, and alot of feeding of the trolls. Knock it off. While it is satisfying to maul the MacGregor owner walking down the middle of the street with your car, you must remember it's only enjoyable for a moment, and then you have to deal with your broken car. Swerve around him, continue down the road, and get on with your life.

I was amazed to see I was the first listed in the upcoming lawsuit. I assume it is because I signed on as one of the authors for the new and improved 1000days blog. I hadn't even had an oppertunity to contribute yet(it is boat haulout/winterizing season around here)...suing me ahead of time places alot of expectations on the quaility of the drivel I'll have to produce to justify your charges. That's alot of pressure, and I don't appreciate it, but I will do my best. To the hovian suggesting the suit..perhaps you would be wise to remember that burying someone is much easier if you let them dig their own whole first. Much thanks to Sailflat for making such an oppertunity possible.

Maxheadroom:

1.Doobie is spelled with too O's, not a u.

For reference, see Urban Dictionary:Doobie and Urban Dictionary: Dubie.

You've been huffing alot of West System lately, and I'm worried about you.

2. You can't buy Shife the first round. Technically, it was his photos and blueprints that formed the basis for my Smashed Goldfish in the Blender at raceweek, and therfore has already supplied the first round. You really should head to BYC for the NOODS next spring.

3. I was wondering if you'd like to begin the discussion of the life expectancy of Foie Gras onboard a yacht during a crossing, or of I should. If my memory serves me, it accidently left the yacht at a rate of one container per day after day 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxHeadroom

Super Anarchist
Maxheadroom:1.Doobie is spelled with too O's, not a u.

For reference, see Urban Dictionary:Doobie and Urban Dictionary: Dubie.

You've been huffing alot of West System lately, and I'm worried about you.
Actually I switched to MAS - Cheaper and so much better for you

2. You can't buy Shife the first round. Technically, it was his photos and blueprints that formed the basis for my Smashed Goldfish in the Blender at raceweek, and therfore has already supplied the first round. You really should head to BYC for the NOODS next spring.
It's all dependent on how much MAS I huff as opposed to applying to the yacht. In the perfect world, would like to do both Mac's~

3. I was wondering if you'd like to begin the discussion of the life expectancy of Foie Gras onboard a yacht during a crossing, or of I should. If my memory serves me, it accidently left the yacht at a rate of one container per day after day 10.
Damn you man - I had huffed almost enough MAS to get the fucking goose poop out of my somewhat overworked memory. - So if you must discuss that crap (pun intended) - feel free - IN ANOTHER THREAD - Focus on the Hovians it's what we are here for....

VOID HO~!

awolf209

Super Anarchist
What is it with Roid and the friggin' hearts everywhere??? He reminds me of an 11 year old girl.
I'd love to hear from Suzanna right about now to have her tell us which art on the boat was done by Lily and what was done by Weid...I guarantee she did the more detailed ones and he did the more 'rustic' work. I think Lily did most of it, though.

And how about that You Tube with him and Sayonara sitting on the bed? I cannot even describe how she looks except to say 'that is ugly!' :eek: