Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Alberta
I checked with a buddy of mine who is good friends with the sea's cousin. He made a couple calls, caught the sea in between meetings and confirmed Reid's take on this. The sea is pleased with their contentment.
The sea also added, before having to take another call, that he appreciates Reid giving him a mention on the blog.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The sunshade picture looks to be an old one to as it shows Soanya with long hair. There was a post a few weeks ago in which she cut all of her hair off. Anyone else notice this?
BUSTED! (maybe)

day_199_awning_sm_A.jpg

day_199_awning_sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

krispy kreme

Super Anarchist
That'd be Sayonara with original long hair. They only posted the pic of the sun shade bimini to answer the question as to why they were both still the color of clam juice after having been at sea for 190 odd days.

awolf209

Super Anarchist
Enlarge this pic and look at how frigging skinny Weid's arms are! He has absolutely no muscle on him and will be in big trouble when he actually has to hold on to the wheel of that tub! That emaciated look is the only reason I believe the pic is recent. Sayonara said she cut her hair to her shoulders last week and that does loo longer than shoulder-length, so hmmmm?

He is such an egomaniac, though! His crap about his art work and the gods through the ages and now that the sea appreciates him... I.AM.GOING.TO.PUKE!

NautiGirl

Super Anarchist
New Scotland
The hair thing is fishy:

I have always liked long hair and have kept my length at shoulder height or below. Lately, it grew to a little past my elbow, which is longer than I've had it in some years. I retained the same basic layered style. Sitting across a long mirror, I pulled all my hair into a ponytail as high on my head as I could get it, flipped it over and cut about four or five inches off straight across.
Her hair does seem to be 4-5 inches above her elbow.

HOWEVER, when i look at the picture that accompanied that post:

day_189_s_cutting_hair.jpg

It seems to me, judging from my own hair --I can put my hair into a ponytail on the top of my head, and it falls to about the same place on my face, however it's not anywhere close to the length hers is-- that either:

1) the picture todat was taken pre-haircut

2) she exaggerated how long her hair was pre-cut (not to her elbows) or

3) she cut off more than 5"

Either way, it doesn't seem to add up to me

JPlanet

Super Anarchist
So are they not showing what they truly look like now because they look too GOOD (my bet), or too awful? Tomorrow may tell with Day 200. Weid will surely post some sickening "inspirational" BS and Sayanora will buff up and wear a dress, as she did for previous momentous occasions like Day 50, Day 150, Crossing the Equator....

swan70

Super Anarchist
Mustang Ranch
Enlarge this pic and look at how frigging skinny Weid's arms are! He has absolutely no muscle on him and will be in big trouble when he actually has to hold on to the wheel of that tub! That emaciated look is the only reason I believe the pic is recent. Sayonara said she cut her hair to her shoulders last week and that does loo longer than shoulder-length, so hmmmm?He is such an egomaniac, though! His crap about his art work and the gods through the ages and now that the sea appreciates him... I.AM.GOING.TO.PUKE!
I just did! ATT00007.gif

WuWei

I was flipping through channels on the tele, and "Sanford & Son" was on. The similarities between Reid's boat and a junkyard are uncanny. Garbage laying around everywhere.

With all those rusty screws just laying around on deck, I hope their tetanus shots are current!

WuWei

The hair thing is fishy:

View attachment 54994

It seems to me, judging from my own hair --I can put my hair into a ponytail on the top of my head, and it falls to about the same place on my face, however it's not anywhere close to the length hers is-- that either:

Nauti, I just did the ponytail trick to my own hair. Mine falls in the same place, too, and it is only shoulder length. (I have long layers, so it looked more choppy). But, the scissors she's using- they look like utility scissors or garden shears. My stylist would kill me if I cut my own hair using blunt scissors- imagine the split ends, especially in a harsh ocean environment! Hell, just swimming in salt water fries my hair, and I go through conditioner like crazy when we cruise... No, that definitely can't be a current picture!

elle

Super Anarchist
The sunshade picture looks to be an old one to as it shows Soanya with long hair. There was a post a few weeks ago in which she cut all of her hair off. Anyone else notice this?
she didn't really cut her hair in the classic moe style, what she did was put it in a super high pony tail and cut it over her eyebrows, when let out of the pony it would still be shoulder length or a little longer....then again, i didn't see the pic you are talking about, if it's longer than shoulders it's probably old.

elle

Super Anarchist
The hair thing is fishy:

View attachment 54994

i really have to read all the post when i get home before i start answering!! anyway, if i put my hair in a high pony tail (not on top of my head, but back a bit like hers looks) it barely touches my hairline and my hair is shoulder length. still after seeing the pic referenced, it does look pre hair cut to me.

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
i really have to read all the post when i get home before i start answering!! anyway, if i put my hair in a high pony tail (not on top of my head, but back a bit like hers looks) it barely touches my hairline and my hair is shoulder length. still after seeing the pic referenced, it does look pre hair cut to me.
Listen Elle and Nauti. Instead of taking up this thread talking about hairstyles, let's have a gab on the phone instead. I'll call you both and we'll do a three way call through my cell. I'll call as soon as the rerun of Friends is over - 'bout 8:30ish.

Seriously, girls, wait for my call, kay?

Kiss Kiss!

pod7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WuWei

Listen Elle and Nauti. Instead of taking up this thread talking about hairstyles, let's have a gab on the phone instead. I'll call you both and we'll do a three way call through my cell. I'll call as soon as the rerun of Friends is over - 'bout 8:30ish.
Seriously, girls, wait for my call, kay?

Kiss Kiss!

pod7.jpg
Ooh! Regatta Dog! You are so cute! Can we paint your nails and dress you up in little outfits? He he he....

I’M EXCITED, I just got printed on the comments on their blog site after many rejections under different “non de plumes” (one of only two accepted comments) although it did make me a little nauseous whimping up to them, but now perhaps I can gradually gain a little more information if I am cunning enough (I have a cunning plan Mr Black adder). I have a feeling that the “sun shade/awning” was possibly in response to the question I posed there.

On the subject of their latest photo of the sunshade, if this one is also from their “archives” (her hair is definitely much longer than it should be after her recent shearing) and so many of the other photo’s seem to be taken earlier, WHY are they posted if not to do anything other than to deceive ALL the readers of this misadventure, and if there is such obvious petty deception, to what purpose if not to be part of a greater deception?

I am feeling more and more confident that this whole thing is a sham for whatever reason other than maybe in some way to procure money dishonestly.

I read that if you can sell advertising on your blog site to commercial advertisers you would receive payments proportionate to the number of registered hits on that site?

Could this be a means of revenue to Weedy? The longer his site lasts, and the more hits it gets, the more money he makes?

I think that to better get to the reality or otherwise of this farce, we should do like all good investigators do, WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE MONEY. If we could track the/any money trail, then I think that all questions will be answered.