Couple Cruise for 1000 Days

ddoublereef

let me just say that I have the special expertise it will take jesse, boom, and reid to identify, build, and fix a better ham communication, Proctor modem I would suggest and grounding plate upgrade that I have invented. this will also prove my the theory of the ship collision, which by the way, is totally different from than the of one named boomastic. I look very forward to hearing from you.

carry on,

dt

Buddha

Toronto
I offer this as the artwork for the 1000 days of hell blog Coffee Mug. I think the bottom inside of the mug should read VOID HO, but we need a caption to go with this artwork.

Any ideas?

Coffee_Mug_art.jpg

JT Sparman

Like the fellow with the full body tattoo on the TV Show "Prison Break"... Sonya made sure they would never get lost. Yet I'm starting to understand why Reid is reluctant to sail the Southern Ocean, and why they believe they require so much dry fish....
That is un-Buddha like, why can't I stop laughing.

LostDaggerboard

Super Anarchist
Uh, yeah he did. :lol: Check the 1000days site gallery, under Schooner 'ahem' systems and stores / food. LOTS of raisins.
My personal fav is under "Captain" and Friends / Health / "Reviewing Medical Kit". I'm just a great lakes sailor, but I wouldn't go 50 miles without a WATERPROOF kit. Who are they trying to kid? I especially like Reid's 'attentive' look at the manual - he himself said he doesn't like reading instructions, so what's up with the promo shot? Satisfying sponsors? I wonder what page he's looking at...

And today they're doing 2kts in 10. I... I can't... for CHRIST'S SAKE!
maybe hes been out so long his grapes turned into raisins

as so did his companion's

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Austin, TX
Maybe I haven’t dug deep enough but, isn’t he trying to set a world record? An official record? Documented some how so he can be whatever?

How is this being verified at the moment?

Sorry, I’m just hack ass Texas lake sailor asking?

DaveK

awolf209

Super Anarchist
Maybe I haven’t dug deep enough but, isn’t he trying to set a world record? An official record? Documented some how so he can be whatever?
How is this being verified at the moment?

Sorry, I’m just hack ass Texas lake sailor asking?

DaveK
Dave, For your own entertainment sake, you really should go back to Motorcycle's first post on this subject on this forum to thoroughly get the feel of the thing. Word of warning though...don't be drinking anything while reading (or at least move your keyboard out of the way so you don't get spit/liquid all over it) and, whatever you do, DON'T WATCH THE VOID HO VIDEO! Ready, get set, go.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The real gold is exclusive on-the-water video and pics, like what the rescue team might be able to do. They're probably early though.
If reid does go south, he might be close to capetown in what - 50-60 days? Things on board getting medieval by then.

Charter a sailboat out of capetown, short-handed with a camera person. Go interview them/offer one or both chance to jump.

No matter what happens, what a story - the vids are either (1) a real rescue, (2) a real cult/follower conflict, or (3) likely last vids.

Better with a female sailing journalist, btw - positive aspect of women in sailing (contrast to reid's pathetic crew), better range of interest in the story. but whatever - this is like a reality show gone off the tracks

There's time to organize this, maybe get some MSM backing for the upfront costs, or a capetown connection with a boat to get involved.

Seems doable, no?
Question then becomes, if the "female sailing journalist" is hot enough...will he offer a trade?

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Austin, TX
Reid Stowe states he built the boat with the help of his brothers Hank & Bob. Bob was arrested for smuggling and served time.
DEA.pdf
Yeah... sorry but we know. It's a long thread, lots of BS, boring with moments of What? Then boring again with people posting track data from 2005 saying he crashed. Then we got an ex-girlfriend posting with creditable data ( that's the what part ). A reidian electrician Jesse who has more aliases than repetitive felon and then more BS . But now it's become BS piled on BS so, I give up..... tell me when it ends!

DaveK

LostDaggerboard

Super Anarchist
Yeah... sorry but we know. It's a long thread, lots of BS, boring with moments of What? Then boring again with people posting track data from 2005 saying he crashed. Then we got an ex-girlfriend posting with creditable data ( that's the what part ). A reidian electrician Jesse who has more aliases than repetitive felon and then more BS . But now it's become BS piled on BS so, I give up..... tell me when it ends!
DaveK
i have a feeling theres some BS on this BS

let me just say that I have the special expertise it will take jesse, boom, and reid to identify, build, and fix a better ham communication, Proctor modem I would suggest and grounding plate upgrade that I have invented. this will also prove my the theory of the ship collision, which by the way, is totally different from than the of one named boomastic. I look very forward to hearing from you.
carry on,

dt
Pls invent a way to write coherently and get back to us.

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Austin, TX
Dave, For your own entertainment sake, you really should go back to Motorcycle's first post on this subject on this forum to thoroughly get the feel of the thing. Word of warning though...don't be drinking anything while reading (or at least move your keyboard out of the way so you don't get spit/liquid all over it) and, whatever you do, DON'T WATCH THE VOID HO VIDEO! Ready, get set, go.....
I've been here and read this thing from the beginning.

There is nothing on his site that states or verifies his "world record" attempt!

Yes... the vids (him) say "nobody has done it before". I'm just trying to get a grip on how one would document it in an official way?

Is it even an attempt at a world record? Trying to get back to the basics of whats going on here.

DaveK

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Dave Dave Dave, you just have to accept it for what it is - that there is less than meets the eye. Like watching golf you just have to get into the spirit of it. And unlike golf here we actually get to see the grass grow.