COVineyard2020

jesposito

Super Anarchist
I recall standing next to you watching a Big Tom victim get hauled out at consolidated. That owner then became a J/111 Wingnut

Do you think the Consolidated yard guys move it around to keep the victim count high in the same way Howie McMichael used to move Ship Rock around Mamaroneck Harbor?
Yes, very true.

Oh there are many wing nuts out there besides the 105 wing nuts, they are just a high content

No I think the guys at Consolidated have an arrow point to go behind Stepping Stones to get the idiot in the big motor boat on auto pilot to go east behind the light house.

That does way more damage that Big Tom

Only idiots hit that

jackolantern

Super Anarchist
Yes, very true.

Oh there are many wing nuts out there besides the 105 wing nuts, they are just a high content

No I think the guys at Consolidated have an arrow point to go behind Stepping Stones to get the idiot in the big motor boat on auto pilot to go east behind the light house.

That does way more damage that Big Tom

Only idiots hit that
Like when the west coast cowboy on American Girl drilled it at flank speed, 99% of the way back from Bermuda 

LI_sailor

Ah, got it.  I dont usually sail over there ... but any rock that takes out a SA'er ... makes me want to know where it is, so it doesn't happen to me !

us7070

Super Anarchist
well, i don't really go down there much, but i looked at my chart and it looks like that is an east cardinal mark near it

i don't understand why cardinal marks are not used more frequently in the USA - in europe, they are all over the place .., some areas at least...

they are so uncommon in these waters that one could be forgiven for not recognizing it in this case.

i rarely see isolated danger marks either

I think buoyage could be a lot better in the USA

edit - now i'm not sure it's a cardinal mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
i don't understand why cardinal marks are not used more frequently in the USA 
In USA it tackes 30 - 50 yeares foire them to die...............

20100330ChrismMassGLT016.jpg

:)