Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Straight out of the America's Cup... :D

Could be used to raise the Rutter 

Or, maybe some ropes to "pull" the boat down the "hall"  :lol:
Don't forget it comes complete with "mass!"
Well, that's no good.

I'm looking for an object with no mass, so I can prove my Unified Field Theory

Is there another section of Craiglist I should be looking in?

FB- Doug

Dex Sawash

Demi Anarchrist
NC USA
I miss the days of newspaper ads where you placed your ad by phone with hilarious misunderstandings printed daily. The two I still remember are

16' open bowel runabout 

14' hobby cap

craigiri

Super Anarchist
Sarasota - W. MA.
Silverline 17 - I think it goes by the name Dolphin?

This one actually looked like it could be a good deal - year 2000, might just need cleaning up. That's a fine price - in Maine. I'm starting to like that type of a cockpit - such as this and the mercury etc. with the seating all around. It looks civilized. 

883292458_ScreenShot2021-04-15at10_38_34PM.png

rcbrds

Olympia
FD in Rochester NY.  Anybody recognize the builder?
It says 1970, which is consistent with the aft single bottom.  The Y bulkhead in front of the mast is most likely a later addition.  There were some boats that got modified with Lindsay decks, and this looks to me like it could be one.  Looks like a decent price considering all the accessories.  Picture one is a different boat. 

valcour

Does it seem like the FD is wooden?  I am nowhere near the boat so just curious.  I suppose it could use  gelcoat repair on a deck but seems contradictory. 
Per the seller, both the hull and deck are wood.  His use of the word gelcoat may not be correct - not sure of his boat construction knowledge.  

He looked for a builder’s plate but could not find anything.   

Latest posts