BobBill

Super Anarchist
SE Minnesota.
http://bham.craigslist.org/boa/5600240003.html

1938 Comet

00D0D_k3iNsugM61J_1200x900.jpg
That one is nice!
+1.
Liquor Guns Bacon and Tits...some people (conservatives) simply lack humor and an eye for fun, which makes them envious, and worse!

WCB

Super Anarchist
Park City, UT

See Level

Working to overcome my inner peace
Maybe the reverse of craigslist specials, but after seaching around the local craigslist sites for a Bucc 18,(which seems to fit our need) and finding nothing, then branching out further and further to find a boat I decided to place a "want to buy ad"

1 day later I had 3 local responses and went with the one that had decent to good sails, new Nickles blades, Harken hardware upgrades and a fresh Caulkins galvanised trailer.

About a mile from my house,

For $1200.00

Who knew?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Maybe the reverse of craigslist specials, but after seaching around the local craigslist sites for a Bucc 18,(which seems to fit our need) and finding nothing, then branching out further and further to find a boat I decided to place a "want to buy ad"

1 day later I had 3 local responses and went with the one that had decent to good sails, new Nickles blades, Harken hardware upgrades and a fresh Caulkins galvanised trailer.

About a mile from my house,

For $1200.00

Who knew?
Heck, I'd have jumped on that and I already have a Buccaneer.

Goodonya!

FB- Doug

RedRyder

Connecticut
What year/manufacturer of the Bucc? 1200 may not be too bad, especially with a trailer.

Of course, I love me some Bucc goodness. Not as much as JimmyY does, but I love me some Bucc.

Latest posts