Craigslist - Not mocking

chester

Super Anarchist
That would be his best offer to PAY ME to take this off of his hands and remove it from his premises.  I would say starting bids would be somewhere between 10K and 50K.  Actually, I think $50,000.00 sounds about right.  (After all, I do need to have some profit in this venture). But, I might accept $49,999.99 if I am in a good mood.  

I prefer cash.
insist on it

I’m not the biggest fan of the Flicka but that’s a lot of boat for the money and it comes with a trailer to avoid the moorage issues around here.

Don’t expect this will last a week, tbh.

DEB6D7FC-1DF2-4631-8457-6F89022C9EE4.jpeg

slap

Super Anarchist
Somewhat near Naptown

I’m not the biggest fan of the Flicka but that’s a lot of boat for the money and it comes with a trailer to avoid the moorage issues around here.

View attachment 529031

No engine pictures - the engine is the biggest single expensive item in a boat like that. No pic = engine is toast.

accnick

Super Anarchist
No engine pictures - the engine is the biggest single expensive item in a boat like that. No pic = engine is toast.
Having to replace the engine will double the cost of the boat.

Note also that there is no evidence I can see of a shaft or prop in the aperture.

One problem with very small cruising boats is that most system replacements are as expensive as they would be on a larger boat. You very quickly get behind the value curve for the boat.

Last edited:

slap

Super Anarchist
Somewhat near Naptown
One problem with very small cruising boats is that most system replacements are as expensive as they would be on a larger boat. You very quickly get behind the value curve for the boat.
Plus the systems are crammed into even smaller spaces, making working on them that much more of a pain.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
That is why I have never understood the appeal of them. There is a PSC around 26' totally equipped for offshore on my dock - could easily have a nice 35' for what he has in it.

An added bonus is that it has never left the dock.

Santanasailor

Charter Member. Scow Mafia
North Louisiana

View attachment 529031
6000 Pounds! Might Figure roughly 8-9000 pounds all up on the trailer. Might want to invest in a good 3/4 ton or 1 ton truck to haul it around. My experience in towing is that too many of the tow ratings on today’s vehicles are optimistic.

Having to replace the engine will double the cost of the boat.

Note also that there is no evidence I can see of a shaft or prop in the aperture.

I know there was at least one other Flicka which came from the factory without an onboard or diesel tank installed, and the space used for additional storage instead. But could just be poor lighting.

Can’t put my finger on why but I feel like this boat here has been sunk, for some reason. Perhaps it has just lead a very wet life.

Santanasailor

Charter Member. Scow Mafia
North Louisiana
I know there was at least one other Flicka which came from the factory without an onboard or diesel tank installed, and the space used for additional storage instead. But could just be poor lighting.

Can’t put my finger on why but I feel like this boat here has been sunk, for some reason. Perhaps it has just lead a very wet life.
Interior woodwork just did not look right. I was having similar thoughts. If not sunk, had lots of water inside.

Worrisome also is the location of the propane tank. Where is the venting? Propane is heavier than air.

5059B9E1-A921-4E45-8ED7-15335DF0D8F0.jpeg