Craigslist - Not mocking

Schnappi

Contessa 26 on ebay.
Deleted inboard. Bit of a project. Low starting bid

1660482136162.png

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Tempting, relatively close also.

I have owned 2, first as a partner. The 2nd I removed the cabin top, much easier for people and nobody going to camp there, at least not around here. Never had an outboard as didn't need it. Built like tanks, stable (last one bought from a couple who managed to flip it by getting the main sheet tangled so I didn't pay nearly that much. Did rebuild the trailer and the woodwork and with the price of wood today that won't be cheap. Sold the last one 20? years ago to a guy who has a canal to a lake behind his house and is still sailing it. Taught a bunch of folks to sail in it, or at least tried to.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Tempting, relatively close also.

boulder.craigslist.org

Boston Whaler Harpoon 5.2 - boats - by owner - marine sale

1980 Boston Whaler Harpoon 5.2 Sailboat -17' Two sails - Main & Jib 1986 Johnson Colt 2HP Outboard Motor 1984 E.Z.Loader Trailer w/New Tires
boulder.craigslist.org
I have owned 2, first as a partner. The 2nd I removed the cabin top, much easier for people and nobody going to camp there, at least not around here. Never had an outboard as didn't need it. Built like tanks, stable (last one bought from a couple who managed to flip it by getting the main sheet tangled so I didn't pay nearly that much. Did rebuild the trailer and the woodwork and with the price of wood today that won't be cheap. Sold the last one 20? years ago to a guy who has a canal to a lake behind his house and is still sailing it. Taught a bunch of folks to sail in it, or at least tried to.

They're good-sailing boats. I had use of one for a couple of summers along Barnegat Bay. They're heavy by racing dinghy standards, but quite sturdily built and relatively comfy. I happen to think they're good-looking too but then I tend to like S&S designs. It really doesn't need an outboard, although I suppose for getting up and down narrow canals thru a forest or a neighborhood of tall houses, I could forgive it.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I assume that's a typo - it's a C&C design. I should know, I drew the deck layouts.
Oops, sorry. You're right!
It's a been a long time, surprised any of my brain cells from that era are still firing at all.........
Anyway it's a nice little boat as long as you're not really wanting a 49er or the like.