culture club

LB 15

Cunt
I realize that I am a dumb southerner, so, would someone please explain to me how a really neat post about some very nice people sailing really pretty boats, using the opportunity to promote sailing to a group of young people, became an argument over the SA America's Cup fund?

(and Boy George....I am not even going there).
It is Peter Anderson/no 6/and many other socks fault. He just keeps changing his name.

He is a real Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
culture-club2.jpg
Looks like these guys are better at getting all their boats up to the line than the expensive drivers and tacticians in the Swan 50 fleet.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Looks like these guys are better at getting all their boats up to the line than the expensive drivers and tacticians in the Swan 50 fleet.

Lightnings are fun, not to dominish the skill but a couple of characteristics make them easy to get a good start. They decelerate smoothly, and with the huge centerboard they can also accelerate again pretty tightly close-hauled... as long as you don't stall the 'board. So not overshooting, and/or making up that 3 boatlengths back in the last ten seconds, is easier than in other boats. And if you've got at least some speed, they pinch amazingly well for such an old-fashioned design. I enjoyed racing Lightnings, they are not crew-friendly though.

Latest posts