Daniel Andrieu designs

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
I am familiar with Andrieu's recent excellent work for Jeanneau with the Sunfast 3200 and Sunfast 3600 but I am trying to find information on a mid 1990s production yacht he designed for Atlantic Yachts in Greece. It was called the Atlantic Magic 44 and apparently there are still many of them in charter fleets in the Med. Specifically, I am looking for underwater profile, keel details and out of water photos if anyone in Anarchy Land can assist?

Atlantic 44' 'Amadeus' (2).JPG

I am familiar with Andrieu's recent excellent work for Jeanneau with the Sunfast 3200 and Sunfast 3600 but I am trying to find information on a mid 1990s production yacht he designed for Atlantic Yachts in Greece. It was called the Atlantic Magic 44 and apparently there are still many of them in charter fleets in the Med. Specifically, I am looking for underwater profile, keel details and out of water photos if anyone in Anarchy Land can assist?

attachicon.gif
Atlantic 44' 'Amadeus' (2).JPG
I believe it's the same design as the SUN MAGIC 44, and SUN ODYSSEY 44. http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=7560