Dave Chappelle Attacked on Stage

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
This is another example of anomie. We'll see these much more frequently from here on. 
Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with certain politicians and certain "media" outlets promulgating fear, anger and hatred. 

Nah!  Can't be.  Silly me.

Liquid

NFLTG
Over there
Chris Rock is left to dangle in the wind because he was assaulted by Will Smith.

Yet, Chappelle's attacker goes to the hospital in cuffs...

DC isn't that funny anyway, maybe that's why he was attacked?

The self anointed GOAT of comedy has no clothes!

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with certain politicians and certain "media" outlets promulgating fear, anger and hatred. 

Nah!  Can't be.  Silly me.
You are silly. Clearly you do not know which politicians and media would find Dave’s act offensive.  

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Chris Rock is left to dangle in the wind because he was assaulted by Will Smith.

Yet, Chappelle's attacker goes to the hospital in cuffs...

DC isn't that funny anyway, maybe that's why he was attacked?

The self anointed GOAT of comedy has no clothes!
No felony charges as the WOKE LA DA is declining to take the case.    So attack a performer on a stage with a knife.  No problem because the victim tells offensive jokes.  
Link

LOS ANGELES - No felony charges will be filed against the suspect who tackled Dave Chappelle onstage at the Hollywood Bowl Tuesday, the office of Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced Thursday

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Nope, Isaiah Lee, purported homeless rapper with mental health issues but enough $ to attend a live Hollywood Bowl show. Entered not guilty plea to 4 misdemeanors in an incident seen around the world. Let's bar him from HB attendance for 10 years, that'll fix his ass.

aA

Super Anarchist
norcal™
No felony charges as the WOKE LA DA is declining to take the case.    So attack a performer on a stage with a knife.  No problem because the victim tells offensive jokes.  
Link

LOS ANGELES - No felony charges will be filed against the suspect who tackled Dave Chappelle onstage at the Hollywood Bowl Tuesday, the office of Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced Thursday
directly due to gascon being a piece of shit da. was a piece of shit in sf as da, which in large part is why walking through sf these days is akin to walking through a landmine field of literal piles of human’s shit