Day 1

MR.CLEAN

Not here
There are some results up...

I-flag start, Cujo over early, Simplicity owns the boat and tacks for Fort Sumter.

happyending

What I get to see is choppy video and the audio is spotty and annoying. Regardless I will power through to get my fix.

Keep it Clean.

Happy

cbcurrier

napptown
Yeah choppy video ... good quality but choppy & really choppy audio.

Don't think the stream is buffering at all.

Any way for example my version is current at 10,0,22,87. So hope you can help...SailTV.

Keep it up Clean!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Nothing is without teething pains, but we do have some really bright people anxious to see this thing work for as many people as possible. I'll post my favorites on Youtube when we get to land for the rest of you. Start is posted on SA TV.

After owning the boat (watch the start), Bora put Simon 4 boatlengths ahead of anyone at the top mark, then after simplicity was:

Brick House Peter

RocknRoll

Riot Act

Blur

Unsponsored (Germans)

KO Sailing

Goux Get Mama

Party Girl

Wild Child

Quantum

Brick House Kristen

We couldn't catch them to the bottom mark, so we'll stay up here for the second rounding. Gonna do an upwind finish again - not sure how much I like 5 leg races. It's not like people buy sportboats because they love spending time beating.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Two more vids on their way!

And by the way, click on the Point Loma Outfitting link above for the biggest discount on SLAM, Patagonia, and a bunch of other brands that Tom has ever offered to SAers, he's a great supporter of what we do, and he loves bitching at me to get him some more customers so he can afford to keep Mer and I in the manner to which we've become accustomed - which is wearing comfy shit. The shirts we got look awesome, you'll see modeling vid of Mer later.

andrew okun

Super Anarchist
near there
bglesun said:
No word yet on the doings of Ira Perry's J-29 out of Dartmouth, Mass., although tactician Ryan Walsh was overheard at almost 1 a.m. Friday morning at Wild Wings downtown offering to take any female below 250 pounds back to Affinity at the Charleston City Marina. Reliable sources confirm he came up empty. Considering the horrendous version of Billy Joel's "Only the Good Die Young" that Walsh and Chris Heffren performed with a couple townie girls earlier in the evening, survival may be the best Team Seefest, with very pregnant Leslie Perry aboard, can hope for. With Steve Gleason aboard providing ballast and comic relief, the only way Seefest is getting any hardware this week is if it hits a repaired Blueprint tomorrow.
Brian Gleason

2010 Charlotte Harbor Regatta

www.charlotteharborregatta.com

[email protected]
go Heff, if you can't win the regatta, win the party!!!

Ren

bglesun said:
although tactician Ryan Walsh was overheard at almost 1 a.m. Friday morning at Wild Wings downtown offering to take any female below 250 pounds back to Affinity at the Charleston City Marina.
Jeez - don't set the bar too low, you may trip over it.............