Day 3, warm and breezy with military influence

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Sorry Alan,
Just not worth the time for one class only. I understand needing to cover the people who sponsor you, but I'm getting more out of other sites.

See you on the water
+1
+2

Sorry....Your video skills suck year after year and you think it's cool. And then the m24 thing. Sorry, that is not reporting as an reporter on an event.

I do like Tucker and Rev Petes stuff. That helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobmor99

Let me pile on with a +1. You can throw out the +2.

I'm sure your style of reporting appeals to innumerable crewbies having trouble deciding what colour of glove to buy. As for race analyses, or any sort of discussion regarding tactical decisions made during the races, (even if confined to the Melges-24 fleet) there was none.

But, this is the Internet. It's easy to take pot-shots and move my eyeballs elsewhere.

-Ox

Sorry Alan,
Just not worth the time for one class only. I understand needing to cover the people who sponsor you, but I'm getting more out of other sites.

See you on the water
+1
+2

Sorry....Your video skills suck year after year and you think it's cool. And then the m24 thing. Sorry, that is not reporting as an reporter on an event.

Good job Clean and everybody who helped with this weekend. Thanks for sticking with the M24 class, the new video format looks good.

And for everybody bitching about the M24 only coverage, fuck off. There was a J/24 in the with the mast down.

happyending

How about a link for the other coverage. Although the M24 has good drama, I am wanting to see something a bit more "snakey."

Thanks in advance.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Your video skills suck year after year and you think it's cool. And then the m24 thing. Sorry, that is not reporting as an reporter on an event.
I can't find the Tucker stuff you mention. Where is it?

Also, what do your definitions of "reporting" and "reporter" have to do with anything, Dave? Why are you in the SA forums if you want the New York Times?

DaveK

Super Anarchist
Your video skills suck year after year and you think it's cool. And then the m24 thing. Sorry, that is not reporting as an reporter on an event.
I can't find the Tucker stuff you mention. Where is it?

Also, what do your definitions of "reporting" and "reporter" have to do with anything, Dave? Why are you in the SA forums if you want the New York Times?
Never mind...... it's what the people think that pay you. Not what I think that matters.