Day 3, With Three Races On Call

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Bow number 115 - Atena, from Slovakia, is getting towed home. Not sure what's up, but it's blowing sphincters out here. Start video is loading, seemed like every Ullman racer was at the pin for this one. Estonians won it, but were OCS and had to go back. We were a good 60 meters from the pin but the RC was screaming at us to get away...not sure what's up with that. Helos overhead now, this is about as pretty as it gets.

RICH CORE

Results are up, Throttle has a 2 in race 3, 13 in race 4 and is in 3rd. Have no idea how to put the link in but it's on the bottom of page 1 Day 1.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Our buddy Carlo is now in 45th, must be stoked to get into the gold fleet, which is where he's headed at the current pace. Sevenstar and Joe Fly both moved up significantly. Check out the official results up now.

Mr Clean

try and get an interview with Geoff Carveth, really nice bloke, he is a carpenter and builds sets ( or used to) at pinewood studios near london

always used to go to open meeting and sleep in the bcak of his acient volvo estate

always a a good yachter, one of those blokes who always pops out at the first mark, sailed Enterprises for years, 14ft dinghy with blue sails

shark

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Start of Race 5, with me complaining to the RC about being so far from the line. Kind of par for the course for us, I guess. It's actually interesting how a bunch of racing sailors talk smack to each other when they're on press boats just as they would on race boats. The RC, marshals, and all the press sort of lobby each other to get the best pics. The worst I've seen is Key West, but I've never been press at an AC event yet...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Mr Clean
try and get an interview with Geoff Carveth, really nice bloke, he is a carpenter and builds sets ( or used to) at pinewood studios near london

always used to go to open meeting and sleep in the bcak of his acient volvo estate

always a a good yachter, one of those blokes who always pops out at the first mark, sailed Enterprises for years, 14ft dinghy with blue sails

shark
No worries Shark - I poked some fun at Geoff in one of the rounding videos, but that was just me screwing with the Laser SB3 guys on this board. HE seems fast, but not near the top of this fleet...I think Miles Quentin, sailing with Carveth, is the North Sails guy from the UK, is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries Shark - I poked some fun at Geoff in one of the rounding videos, but that was just me screwing with the Laser SB3 guys on this board. HE seems fast, but not near the top of this fleet...I think Miles Quentin, sailing with Carveth, is the North Sails guy from the UK, is that right?

LOL..i heard..pissed myself laughing when you called yourself a dick.,....no offence..)

US32Wet

Well according to Google hes either a sex offender from MN or a animator from the UK, take your pic.

dont know miles....i only know paul hobson from north....known as chimp...top bloke to

mezaire

Super Anarchist
Tasmania
Notice from the results, not a single boat from the Southern Hemisphere :(

A few boats down here in Oz Land now and with our strong SB tradition it would be nice to see a few there next time ;)

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Shit - we're already at the top mark of the other course...it's on...here are some pics.

Gettin' busy here!

Sevenstar in first place!

_MG_6541.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

_MG_6558.jpg

IMG_6726.jpg

_MG_6566.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

_MG_6576.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

_MG_6579.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

_MG_6589.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

_MG_6590.jpg

IMG_6691.jpg

_MG_6595.jpg

IMG_6690.jpg

_MG_6598.jpg

IMG_6685.jpg

_MG_6604.jpg

tclough

great job clean! can't load the vids at work but will tonight when I get home. It must suck to be u!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Top mark, race 5, course Alpha

1) Blu Moon

Uka Uka

Alina HH

Brantolo

Ullisara

Eta Beta

Pilot Italia (regatta leader)

Sweden 735 (lost kite after rounding)

EuroVoile

Monsoon

Aqua Racing

Rocard Racing

Team Barbarians

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Top Mark for the other course, where we just ran over to catch them...

1) Sevenstar

2) Joe Fly

Poizon Rouge

Fishdog

Saetta

Marchingenio

Full Throttle

Burgyes Telecom

Zigzag

Blow

Online SIM

Alpha Spider

Terra whatever

Mallnose

Westaway

Cote D'armour

Lenny

Naftalina

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Rough day at the office...

This is my morning routine: Dive boat, come back to apartment and have coffee, start OTW report, go on boat. Sometime in there I change out of my wetsuit and clean the funky death from my ears. In fact, if I don't go home with an ear infection I'll be shocked.

clean.jpg