race_11_NOW_10.jpg

race_11_NOW_5.jpg

race_11_NOW_9.jpg

race_11_NOW_6.jpg

race_11_NOW_8.jpg

race_11_NOW_7.jpg

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Greetings from Charles Towne, SC! Team Blur is super bummed that we are not there. I noticed in one of Mer's pictures that somone had what looks like a 3DL jib. It even looked like it was stenciled with 3DL above the draft stripe. A report on sails would be an interesting followup. I always hear that the Euros use different kite shapes, although the US sailmakers deny!
See ya when you get back!
I'll ask around, Charles. Do you remember what boat it was? Say hello to all the boys back home for us!

Final top mark and finish videos:

Last edited by a moderator:

tclough

Clean,

this is rough, but should be pretty close based on the info

UKA UKA 23

Blu Moon 35 (based on a 20+ finish)

Pilot 62

Hella 65

Brontolo 78

ETA 86

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Thanks junkie. Line getting reset now after another big lefty, only 30 minutes left to get off another race.

tclough

ok just got the results,

way off. sry

UKA 37

Blu 53

Pilot 57

Alina 65

Brontolo 78

Etabeta 80

Marchingenio 91

tclough

Talked with Carleton the other day, he assured me that the parties would rock!! Mr. Clean, thanks for all the updates, also, would like to hear more about the velocitek, using at the starting line. My boat has just got one, and we need all the help we can get!

FredK

Uka Uka is looking pretty unassailable at this point, and we're waiting to see where Blu Moon finished to see what 2nd through 5th will bring. If anyone wants to do any scoring analysis to figure out just where Uka needs to finish to win, it'd be very much appreciated.

With UKA UKA's worst race being a 14th, they have already won. UKA UKA would be on 51 (37+14), and Blu Moon are currently on 53 after that DNF is discarded...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Talked with Carleton the other day, he assured me that the parties would rock!! Mr. Clean, thanks for all the updates, also, would like to hear more about the velocitek, using at the starting line. My boat has just got one, and we need all the help we can get!
No worries junkie - what hull # and what fleet?

One-minute and Round the Ends both in effect. Luigi: "We wanna get you racing!"

edit: Junkie - that's where the vtek is the bomb - confidence that you won't lose 30 positions because you have to go back. Good stuff, though the buttons are terrible. Vtek boys are working on a fix.

US32Wet

BTW annapolis boys: The folks I spoke to are very happy to hear that you have the party situation under control for Worlds next year. I hope NAs is a bit of a trial horse.

There is talk of having a Gold and silver party, thats how good they will be.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Blu Moon and Pilot Italia BOTH OCS, along with a lot of other boats. French boat caught the pin-end boat. Left very favored and Full Throttle got shut out down there - what a mess!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
There are some unhappy journalists on the boat right now - not quite a mutiny, but the poor little folks wanted to go in. "Everyone is OK with going to the shore?" said Rachele.

"NO!" said team Anarchy. Now they're bratty. Screw 'em.

Anto

Yes bressani word champion! I told you Mr Clean, wherever he sails he is in the highest positions

In J24 he was worldchampion, in Beneatua 25 he was one of the best, now melges 24...

ciao and thanks a lot for all what you did

magnum

updated verision for for races 7-11

with uka uka taking there 14 already into account

race7_12_position_move.png

Latest posts