DEAD BABY

NoStrings

Super Anarchist
Richmond, CA
Hey, what's with this Macgregor shit metastisizing into new threads????? This is two new ones today. Can we Please, I beg of you by all that is holy, keep it in the cage where it belongs?????

krispy kreme

Super Anarchist
You know they have this bizarre festival in Maryland every year. The Pumpkin Tossing festival. Every year around Halloween a bunch of geeks get together with the CATAPULTS they've spent the winter building with their geeky friends and proceed to launch huge pumpkins. Prizes of fanny packs to the longest throw. maybe we could find a way to jack up a Mac26 trailer and catapult the fucker....

krispy kreme

Super Anarchist
Holy Shit AH, these guys have graduated to modern weaponry. Where can we get a rocket? figure those PNW dudes in Novie could come up with sumthin..... Think it would be a fitting end to the SA Worlds to be held in Dago in Mac26X's....

Alan H

Super Anarchist
SF Bay Area
Once, for $150 I cut up a Bayliner with a chainsaw and put it in a dumpster.

I'm serious.

Not the outboard and the steering stuff, though...but pretty much everything else went int he dumpster. It was kind of fun in a perverted sort of way.

I

HATE

Bayliners.

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
Once, for $150 I cut up a Bayliner with a chainsaw and put it in a dumpster.
I'm serious.

Not the outboard and the steering stuff, though...but pretty much everything else went int he dumpster. It was kind of fun in a perverted sort of way.

I

HATE

Bayliners.
$150 seems a little steep. I probably would have paid $75 dollars to to do it though. ;)

Platu 25

Here is a start...

drake_08_01.jpg

Steve

Anarchist
duluth, mn
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/185421_bikerace09.html
saw this in a roadbike forum and in the PI the other day. they apparently host a "trash a huffy" event. made me think that the sailing world's equivalent would be a "trash a macgregor" event

we could start up a collection, buy a 26x, and then beat the shit out of it until it sinks.

what say you? let fly.
Unlike most of our boats,you could beat the shit out of a macgregor until your blue in the face and , sorry, it just aint going to sink.Gonna have to burn it.

Latest posts