Dehler 30 OD price?

Roleur

Super Anarchist
Orcas Island
Anyone seen an all-in price in the US?  

Anyone aware of any headed to US already?

Fair to expect this will be well under the J/99 price?  

Yes, I emailed the local dealer, but it is a Sunday and they are closed.

I have been watching fair bit of the videos on the boat, youtube.  In one of them they listed the price.   It was up there when you consider the extensive sail wardrobe this boat has.

jsam31

Anarchist
Boat fully equipped in Europe is about 210K euros.

Base price is 131K euros (VAT incl.) which is about 109K without VAT.

Not sure how much it will be to ship to the USA. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nubben

Finland
Hanked-on with reef I would expect
The review video has the j1 hanked on with a reef, and then an inner cutter-jib cableless, not sure if that one had a reef as well.

Elvström three-sail package ~17k€ around here, boat without electronics and sails but VAT paid in Sweden ~145k€.

jsam31

Anarchist
I suspect there is a furler. With no inner forestay would be a pain to take down shorethanded if not.
yes. For anyone who knows shorthanded, when you put the J2 up (staysail), having a continuous furler is great as you can use the sail with a code 0 or even a spinnaker. Just much easier, faster and safer to deploy or roll the sail.

That boat is very neat. Really well thought out all around, at least for shorthanded.

See photo dehler-30-one-design-photo-exterieur-2019-dehler-30-one-design_2179739644995794776_1980_0_0.jpg

Jeff_H

There is definitely one heading to the Chesapeake. The  single- and double-handed racing really seems to be catching on around here. CHESSS (Chespaeake Short-handed Sailing Society) has become a sanctioned class for CBYRA Highpoint and is sponsoring races. 

Some.Rando

California
I have been working with the local Dehler dealer in the SF Bay and have been quoted at about $250K with every box checked and the complete North Sails package. I also spoke to North Sails and they say that you can expect 2-3 years of use out of the 3Di Raw sails so you won't be dropping $30K every year on replacement sails. 

Crash

Super Anarchist
SoCal
It's not even a full pre-preg carbon boat... for that kind of money it should be.

Hull and deck:
sandwich PVC / fiberglass / polyester (vacuum infusion).
Not to pick on you, but really? Do you really have any idea how much it should cost?  Some Rando said "with every box checked and the full North Package."  Which, based on my earlier J/109 based experience has to be at least 50k worth of sails, instruments, etc...