Deltacron

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Can I wait till Meli confirms this before I pee my pants?
she’ll be along soon enough

91ED7F5B-1A43-4837-91ED-40BC369510DC.jpeg

A

Amati

Cool, interesting, and equally hope inspiring and scary.

Biology is weird, even at layman's terms.
The number’s game.  Loved the admiration of the perfect Darwinism of COVID.  Only mathematicians would dig that!

Last edited:

Grog

Anarchist's Anarchist
Germany
The number’s game.  Loved the admiration of the perfect Darwinism of COVID.  Only mathematicians would dig that!
I am not a scientist.

Is the evolution to Omikron perfect Darwinism? Or are we witnessing a somewhat successful mutation that is actually a bit too far off of a "straight" course of evolution?

To me, Vanilla to Delta seemed pretty much straight forward. Omikron however seems like a freak accident that somehow worked.

And although I admire Maths (without ever being very good at it except Geometry (ok, maybe developing data models for product databases counts)), I find chaotic patterns and behaviours that just escape any rule sets they are supposed to follow the most interesting.

The big "what if" in programming, and life, for that matter.

Not sure how that translates when an actual pandemic is happening ...

A

Amati

I am not a scientist.

Is the evolution to Omikron perfect Darwinism? Or are we witnessing a somewhat successful mutation that is actually a bit too far off of a "straight" course of evolution?

To me, Vanilla to Delta seemed pretty much straight forward. Omikron however seems like a freak accident that somehow worked.

And although I admire Maths (without ever being very good at it except Geometry (ok, maybe developing data models for product databases counts)), I find chaotic patterns and behaviours that just escape any rule sets they are supposed to follow the most interesting.

The big "what if" in programming, and life, for that matter.

Not sure how that translates when an actual pandemic is happening ...
There was a line in the article to that effect….  May be they were jazzed by the complexity?

Latest posts