DeSantis Ratchets Up His Run Against DIsney

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
And for all my support of Governor Potsie, I have been rewarded with a personal, confidential letter (that arrived unsealed) from Mini-Me himself.  First thing he did was call me "PATRIOT!" 

And I have proven that by working tirelessly to make him disappear from politics forever.

Dear Fellow Patriot,

Liberty, Freedom, Independence 

Whatever you may choose to call it, the Left wants to take it from you.

• Your right to speak your mind
  • Your right to practice your faith
  • Your right to protect and defend your home and family
  • Your right to own and operate a business
  • Your right to educate your child

WHAT KIND OF NUMBSKULL BELIEVES THIS BULLSHIT?!?!?!?
Last time around, enough people to elect him as Gov...

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
And for all my support of Governor Potsie, I have been rewarded with a personal, confidential letter (that arrived unsealed) from Mini-Me himself.  First thing he did was call me "PATRIOT!" 

And I have proven that by working tirelessly to make him disappear from politics forever.

Dear Fellow Patriot,

Liberty, Freedom, Independence 

Whatever you may choose to call it, the Left wants to take it from you.

• Your right to speak your mind
  • Your right to practice your faith
  • Your right to protect and defend your home and family
  • Your right to own and operate a business
  • Your right to educate your child

WHAT KIND OF NUMBSKULL BELIEVES THIS BULLSHIT?!?!?!?
The kind that send him $$$$ and votes for him.

In Illinois and Wisconsin there are candidates running for Governor who keep identifying themselves as patriots.  Yet they are of the same party who conspired to negate the 2020 election and took over the Capitol.

Oh, one of the candidates for Governor in Illinois, in addition to identifying as a patriot, calls himself “a man of faith who has been called” to run.  

billsreef

Anarchist
Miami
Are those two "organizations" mutually exclusive? Or could he be both? As for his qualifications, he's a DeSatin supporter, his wife is apparently a Jan. 6 insurrection supporter and a MoRon appointed member of the state board of ed. So, yup, eminently qualified to oversee our elections as the sec of state.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
Last time around, enough people to elect him as Gov...
I should have scanned and posted the rest of the fascist propaganda before writing my comments all over the pages. 

The thing that shocks me is the fact that so many people are being sucked in by the paper-thin propaganda and the leading questions survey.  Anyone with a modicum of common sense can see this.  But it must be working because they keep doing this same thing over and over and the country becomes more deeply divided because of it.

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
I keep wondering where is DOJ oversight? Then remember that this is in every red state.

"Flooding the zone" is working.
If you are talking about Florida, it really isn't a really all that red, just that Republicans have been extremely smart politically and have gained the an overwhelming majority of power.  DeSantis won by a pretty slim margin over an arguably weak candidate.  His margin will probably be greater this time.  Heck, there isn't even a Democrat candidate hitting the airwaves yet.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
I keep wondering where is DOJ oversight? Then remember that this is in every red state.

"Flooding the zone" is working.
I think Desatan is walking a fine line,

What if he gets elected POTUS, He'll be saying where's Florida

Right now he's not fixing real problems , "Don't say Gay" CRT in math books how long can he hide behind the curtain?, when the real problems , Climate change, raising sea levels (yesterday bar talk, my sidewalk was flooded on a full moon) lakes and rivers polluted, buildings falling into the ocean. One of which he begged Biden for help with! The road ways and bridges are failing, 

The only reason Latino's vote R is abortion, that might change in the SC. Think he just lose the Gay vote, which Florida has a lot of.

I'm not a big fan of Disney, but Disney contributes $5.8 billion to Florida's State Tax Revenue with activities that support 463,000 jobs as seen in 2019's VisitOrlando, all of which are spread across the company's 38-mile-long empire of six theme parks, resorts, and other entities, a study by Oxford Economics has estimated. Then add in all the secondary incomes/taxes from transportation, restaurants, hotels, housing, t-shirt sales.............That's a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

On another note saw a bunch of homes on the outer banks NC float away, hope your safe 

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I think Desatan is walking a fine line,

What if he gets elected POTUS, He'll be saying where's Florida

Right now he's not fixing real problems , "Don't say Gay" CRT in math books how long can he hide behind the curtain?, when the real problems , Climate change, raising sea levels (yesterday bar talk, my sidewalk was flooded on a full moon) lakes and rivers polluted, buildings falling into the ocean. One of which he begged Biden for help with! The road ways and bridges are failing, 

The only reason Latino's vote R is abortion, that might change in the SC. Think he just lose the Gay vote, which Florida has a lot of.

I'm not a big fan of Disney, but Disney contributes $5.8 billion to Florida's State Tax Revenue with activities that support 463,000 jobs as seen in 2019's VisitOrlando, all of which are spread across the company's 38-mile-long empire of six theme parks, resorts, and other entities, a study by Oxford Economics has estimated. Then add in all the secondary incomes/taxes from transportation, restaurants, hotels, housing, t-shirt sales.............That's a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

On another note saw a bunch of homes on the outer banks NC float away, hope your safe 

Latinos vote TeamR! because they are authoritarians by culture. They are very comfortable with the concept of a failing socio-economic system headed by a brutal oppressive dictatorship.

Perfect fit for the current GOP

- DSK

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
Latinos vote TeamR! because they are authoritarians by culture. They are very comfortable with the concept of a failing socio-economic system headed by a brutal oppressive dictatorship.

- DSK
Same in the Philippines. The majority is enthralled (duped) by the promises of royalty, the pope, oligarchs, celebs, and all that is shiny. Likewise they seem to actually prefer a permanently failed system. They just elected a despot whose only platform item was literally “I’m really rich.” 

The jarring difference with the USA is most are content. Even happy.

They had a few liberal administrations. They are perceived to have failed to deliver on promises. They discovered the impossibility of breaking thru the ingrained economic system of corruption, cronyism and theft.

Many remarkable parallels. 

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Same in the Philippines. The majority is enthralled (duped) by the promises of royalty, the pope, oligarchs, celebs, and all that is shiny. Likewise they seem to actually prefer a permanently failed system. They just elected a despot whose only platform item was literally “I’m really rich.” 

The jarring difference with the USA is most are content. Even happy.

They had a few liberal administrations. They are perceived to have failed to deliver on promises. They discovered the impossibility of breaking thru the ingrained economic system of corruption, cronyism and theft.

Many remarkable parallels. 
My wife just suggested that one reason for the popularity of this failed-state-dictatorship ideal is that it is perfect for lazy fat-asses who want to revel in their forefathers' victories... Amerika Fuck Yeah! We kicked ass back then!

- DSK

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
Latinos Cubans vote TeamR! because they are authoritarians by culture  Kennedy. They are very UN-comfortable with the concept of a failing socio-economic system headed by a brutal oppressive dictatorship, BUT Kennedy is worse.

- DSK
Fixed it, at least for the older generation, and probably the generation after them.  Hopefully the younger people are changing, but politics runs deep in their very close families.

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
My wife just suggested that one reason for the popularity of this failed-state-dictatorship ideal is that it is perfect for lazy fat-asses who want to revel in their forefathers' victories... Amerika Fuck Yeah! We kicked ass back then!

- DSK
She is probably right.  But what a pathetic existence.

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
Reasonable people certainly agree with you on this, but RWNJs aren't reasonable.  They are so filled with the fear, anger and hatred the Rs have been grooming them with, they can't think straight.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The Re-elect DeSantis Campaign had a rally outside Disney World yesterday.

5C1DE506-EE2E-495D-A357-9A574625345F.jpeg