DeSantis Ratchets Up His Run Against DIsney

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Meh. When they file a lawsuit, let us know. Why do you hate Capitalism and Freedom?
They made a threat they are now paying a price.  The Disney vs the state of Florida has zero to do with capitalism or freedom.   It has everything to do with a major corporation bowing to the Woke mob.   It’s about time the silent majority fights back over the woke overreach. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
No they didn’t say they HOPED.  They said “THEIR GOAL”   that’s specific verbiage to their being involved.  
Okay bullshitter. You are never content with what someone actually says, you have to move the football after the tackle, before the pile clears and the ref spots the ball. Just like @Dog

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
What Bob Iger is actually doing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfZOn5rnfb/

royal-huisman-aquarius-main.jpg

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Okay bullshitter. You are never content with what someone actually says, you have to move the football after the tackle, before the pile clears and the ref spots the ball. Just like @Dog
Fuck Off I posted the actual quote from Disney.  You moved the goal posts by asking for an actual lawsuit.  Something I never claimed.  Raz’r changed “their goal” to “they hope”.   Another goal post move. 

Still waiting for the cite on keeping Black people off a map. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Fuck Off I posted the actual quote from Disney.  You moved the goal posts by asking for an actual lawsuit.  Something I never claimed.  Raz’r changed “their goal” to “they hope”.   Another goal post move. 

Still waiting for the cite on keeping Black people off a map. 
Still no threat identified.  @Dog used to get all cranky when he tried to move the ball under the pile too, then he would try to repeat-the-bullshit-until-true like you are doing, and when that didn't work, he would try to change the focus to me like you are doing. 

You could have avoided this by just playing it straight. I'm sure that isn't what you were raised to do, but you should try it sometime and watch how well it works. 

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
They made a threat they are now paying a price.  The Disney vs the state of Florida has zero to do with capitalism or freedom.   It has everything to do with a major corporation bowing to the Woke mob.   It’s about time the silent majority fights back over the woke overreach. 
Kinda agree with 1/2 has zero to do with capitalism/freedom , but disagree with the wokeness thing, that just the smoke and mirrors , cut and dry it's all about money and greed, Disney basically stop supporting the lobbyist ( on both sides) and Desatan is pissed he's not getting his money, Disney is the largest employer in the state ,and tax payer  then add in all secondary dollars spent hotels, flights food.............!  A lot people and money come to see the mouse!

No one can question the economic impact of Disney’s arrival in Florida. A 2019 study estimated that tourism directly or indirectly supported more than 463,000 jobs, or 41% of the Orlando region’s workforce. Disney alone employed some 80,000 workers. Tourism generated $5.8 billion in local and state taxes in 2018.

Desatan wins Florida loses,

Mickey for Governor!

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Freedom to use the courts is a thing. Freedom to look at your employees and customer base and determine what is best for the Corporation is a thing. 

Why do you hate Freedom?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Kinda agree with 1/2 has zero to do with capitalism/freedom , but disagree with the wokeness thing, that just the smoke and mirrors , cut and dry it's all about money and greed, Disney basically stop supporting the lobbyist ( on both sides) and Desatan is pissed he's not getting his money, Disney is the largest employer in the state ,and tax payer  then add in all secondary dollars spent hotels, flights food.............!  A lot people and money come to see the mouse!
"Money/greed" IS Capitalism....  and I've got no problem with it.

The real oddity in this is that Disney has Corporate-town rights in the first place. I thought we got rid of that shit in the '30s.  I guess Florida, being Florida, didn't. Now it's biting them in the ass. Oh well. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
"Money/greed" IS Capitalism....  and I've got no problem with it.

The real oddity in this is that Disney has Corporate-town rights in the first place. I thought we got rid of that shit in the '30s.  I guess Florida, being Florida, didn't. Now it's biting them in the ass. Oh well. 
Walt bought up a whole bunch of that property on the down low, before anyone knew what hit them. He was a shrewd operator for sure. Sure, snap up a bunch of orange groves on the cheap and keep buying. 

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Still no threat identified.  @Dog used to get all cranky when he tried to move the ball under the pile too, then he would try to repeat-the-bullshit-until-true like you are doing, and when that didn't work, he would try to change the focus to me like you are doing. 

You could have avoided this by just playing it straight. I'm sure that isn't what you were raised to do, but you should try it sometime and watch how well it works. 
It doesn’t get much straighter than posting the actual quote from Disney.  

Still waiting for that cite about keeping black people off the map. 

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Freedom to use the courts is a thing. Freedom to look at your employees and customer base and determine what is best for the Corporation is a thing. 

Why do you hate Freedom?
You think the majority of employees and customers support this move by Disney?  
I’m guessing the share holders are not happy right now 

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
You think the majority of employees and customers support this move by Disney?  
I’m guessing the share holders are not happy right now 
Yes, those with a functioning brain of course do.  I assume you don't support Disney's move.

Joker, what was your previous screen name?  Chickenshit.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
It doesn’t get much straighter than posting the actual quote from Disney.  

Still waiting for that cite about keeping black people off the map. 

I understand that you may not have been raised to play it straight, and I sympathize.  Let me help.  Trying to twist their statement to say something it does not say is not playing it straight.  We can change the topic after we sort out your bullshit first.  

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
I understand that you may not have been raised to play it straight, and I sympathize.  Let me help.  Trying to twist their statement to say something it does not say is not playing it straight.  We can change the topic after we sort out your bullshit first.  
So you don’t have a cite.  Under your standard that would constitute spreading Bullshit. 

I didn’t twist their statement.  When an international corporation puts out an official statement of what their Goal is most would understand that they plan to take steps to follow through with that goal.  

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
So you don’t have a cite.  Under your standard that would constitute spreading Bullshit. 

I didn’t twist their statement.  When an international corporation puts out an official statement of what their Goal is most would understand that they plan to take steps to follow through with that goal.  
Okay Bullshitter.  If you make assumptions to change their statement, their statement is very threatening. How about a cite to some Florida politician citing Disney's threat, or anyone other than you?  

There are plenty of cites about Disney cutting off contributions, and we can get to those after I make you Doggy Style some more about your silly comment about threats.  

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Yeah, that's right:

Crony capitalism, sometimes called Cronyism, is an economic system in which capitalist businesses thrive not as a result of free enterprise, but rather as a return on money amassed through collusion between a business class and the political class. This is often achieved by the manipulation of relationships with state power by business interests rather than unfettered competition in obtaining permits, government grants, tax breaks, or other forms of state intervention[1][2] over resources where business interests exercise undue influence over the state's deployment of public goods, for example, mining concessions for primary commodities or contracts for public works. Money is then made not merely by making a profit in the market, but through profiteering by rent seeking using this monopoly or oligopolyEntrepreneurship and innovative practices which seek to reward risk are stifled since the value-added is little by crony businesses, as hardly anything of significant value is created by them, with transactions taking the form of trading. Crony capitalism spills over into the government, the politics, and the media,[3] when this nexus distorts the economy and affects society to an extent it corrupts public-serving economic, political, and social ideals.[citation needed]