DeSantis Ratchets Up His Run Against DIsney

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Desantis is trying to out stupid Trump... And I gotta say, he's doing a fine job of it!

People here will support, and applaud him.

And blame Hillary, and Biden for their losses, and the decaying roads, and the empty store shelves, with vastly over priced items they don't need the only things available.

It's all a scheme..... It's all a Democrat ploy to kill off the god fearing people.... (Or something like that)

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Desantis is trying to out stupid Trump... And I gotta say, he's doing a fine job of it!

People here will support, and applaud him.

And blame Hillary, and Biden for their losses, and the decaying roads, and the empty store shelves, with vastly over priced items they don't need the only things available.

It's all a scheme..... It's all a Democrat ploy to kill off the god fearing people.... (Or something like that)
I stopped at a bar today that had the cable to the Tigers game.  Not a fan but Miguel Cabrera is one hit from 3000 hits.  Pretty awesome.  So this older woman is paying her tab next to me and she leans over and tells me what a shit Biden is and how she loves Trump because he loves America.  I simply told her that I believed that uneducated people love Trump, and the greater the love, the dumber the person.  

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
I stopped at a bar today that had the cable to the Tigers game.  Not a fan but Miguel Cabrera is one hit from 3000 hits.  Pretty awesome.  So this older woman is paying her tab next to me and she leans over and tells me what a shit Biden is and how she loves Trump because he loves America.  I simply told her that I believed that uneducated people love Trump, and the greater the love, the dumber the person.  
You’re lucky she didn’t shoot you.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth

74153132-CD8E-491D-A373-6237C4693224.jpeg

dfw_sailor

Super Anarchist
DFW
 It has everything to do with a major corporation bowing to the Woke mob.   It’s about time the silent majority fights back over the woke overreach. 
It seems you do not like capitalism.

As a company, Disney has determined the impact of changes in Florida are detrimental to its bottom line, whether by impact on employees or customers.

Responding to customer concerns IS core capitalism.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
They made a threat they are now paying a price.  The Disney vs the state of Florida has zero to do with capitalism or freedom.   It has everything to do with a major corporation bowing to the Woke mob.   It’s about time the silent majority fights back over the woke overreach. 
That's so cute.  So Disney is a victim to this horrible 'woke mob'.  Because it would melt your little snowflake brain if you discovered that the people who run Disney actually disagree with Desatan.  *snicker*.